It Must be Marching Season

Started by Nally Stand, June 27, 2011, 11:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

https://www.facebook.com/pages/11th-july-Bonefires

Biggest waste of pallets i ever seen, this has to be costing sometime money, there is no way companies get rid of all these pallets, especially the blue ones,

thejuice

From building the Titanic to building these monsters.

What does that tell us about Unionist culture over the last 100 years?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

AQMP

Quote from: thejuice on July 11, 2013, 02:39:32 PM

Both unsinkable??

dillinger

I heard it was a Republican ice-berg. ;)

Hardy

Quote from: dillinger on July 11, 2013, 02:47:06 PM

I heard it was a Republican ice-berg. ;)

And it was on an unapproved route.

Jeepers Creepers

OO now calling for protests because of the Ardoyne return restrictions. Also Nigel Dodds is going to spontaneously combust one day...hopefully

Rossfan

They are all upset because the nasty Parades Commission didn't give the poor spoiled children what they wanted.
They'll now scweam and scweam till they make themselves sick(er).
Meanwhile of course if the Orange Order's sc**bag followers cause trouble it's all the Parades Commission's fault.
Ya couldn't make it up.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

All of a Sludden

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on July 11, 2013, 06:21:19 PM
OO now calling for protests because of the Ardoyne return restrictions. Also Nigel Dodds is going to spontaneously combust one day...hopefully

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

ziggysego

Quote from: All of a Sludden on July 11, 2013, 07:56:08 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on July 11, 2013, 06:21:19 PM

HAHAH bloody love it.
Testing Accessibility

red hander

These stupid c***ts never learn, do they? You'd think they'd get the message after the Tunnel and Drumcree. I'd call them Neanderthals but that's a gross insult to Neanderthals

dec

The resolutions

http://www.grandorangelodge.co.uk/twelfthresolutions.aspx

Twelfth Resolutions 2013

FIRST RESOLUTION: - THE FAITH

As members of the Loyal Orange Institution, we give thanks to Almighty God for the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, which are able to make men wise unto salvation, through faith in Jesus Christ.

We praise The Lord for the proof of His divine love for man which the Bible contains and especially for what it tells us of His Son, our Saviour, The Lord Jesus Christ.

As we give thanks to God for the free access to Holy Scripture which we enjoy, we resolve to help and support, by our prayers and actions, Christians in other lands who are being persecuted for their faith. We further pray that all people everywhere will read the written Word of God and, under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, come to saving faith in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour.

SECOND RESOLUTION: - LOYALTY

That we, the Orangemen assembled at .......................................... in commemoration of the 323rd anniversary of the Battle of the Boyne do hereby reaffirm our devotion and loyalty to the Throne and Person of Her Most Gracious Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and Her other Realms, Defender of The Faith.

We congratulate Her Majesty the Queen on the Diamond Jubilee of her Coronation and reflect on the outstanding example of service and dedication which she has given to our nation and to the nations of the British Commonwealth. We trust that she may long continue to reign over us.

THIRD RESOLUTION: - THE STATE

As proud citizens of the United Kingdom we support the display of the Union Flag on public buildings across the United Kingdom.

We have been dismayed at attempts to undermine the Union and to dilute unionist identity at every opportunity. We look forward to a shared future where the Union Flag will be respected by all and our culture will be respected and celebrated, free from prejudice, hatred and intolerance.

We reflect on the centenary year of the formation of Lord Carson's Ulster Volunteers, a great many of whom were members of the Orange Institution, and who were determined to defend for themselves and their children their cherished position of equal citizenship in the United Kingdom. We give thanks to God that at a time of crisis, men and women were prepared to take a stand for civil and religious liberty.

We reflect on the many attempts being made to undermine the traditional values of our society. As an Institution we affirm the firm and unwavering Biblical and Christian understanding of marriage as between one man and one woman, seek to uphold it and deplore all efforts to undermine it.

Summary version

No to the Fenians
No to the poofs

ONeill

I like the oul parades to be honest. I'll be out tomorrow with the children to see off our brethren.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Shamrock Shore

What did Republic of Côte d'Ivoire do to these stupid cnuts?

Jeepers Creepers

Get the feeling there's going to be mayhem..hope not. All very tiring to be honest listening to this crowd spewing venom and there thinly vailed threats. Groundhog day.....