Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebar

Petergriffin1

All managers confirmed for next season then? or still some clubs looking? Clonduff, Bryansford?

SamFever

Quote from: Petergriffin1 on November 16, 2018, 11:31:47 AM
All managers confirmed for next season then? or still some clubs looking? Clonduff, Bryansford?
And we'll all being selling Down Club draw tickets to pay for these Managers.

Targetman

Need to sell a lot about Kilcoo!!

champion1981

😂😂 jealous much targetman?

Targetman

Not a bit, fair play to Kilcoo, will be interesting next season!!

Ed Hardy

Any word on how the county trials went? Many new players called into squad?

Smurfy123

Big win for saulduffteccisland today. Can they now enter ulster with half of east down on board? Why do they need to do it?

east down gael

Smurfy123

Centre 3/4

There's one player from Saul and one from teconnaght who apparently won't be back to them next year, island bit is just you being an idiot

Smurfy123

Why won't he be back? 3 teams joined together is a bit much

east down gael

Also,they weren't playing some south down minnows.they were playing burren,a team who don't take in players on a sanction then let them back to their clubs.they just take in players.

Targetman

They were playing Bryansford, I was at the match and Carryduff (or whatever) won easily 3-7 - 0-3, Laverty from Saul makes a difference, a good player

Lecale Gael

Quote from: Smurfy123 on November 18, 2018, 05:12:29 PM
Big win for saulduffteccisland today. Can they now enter ulster with half of east down on board? Why do they need to do it?

2 players in for an opportunity to play u21 championship football is hardly half of East Down. Why type tripe. should these lads not experience this level of football if their own club aren't in the competition ?

I am near sure I read somewhere that Bryansford had lads in on a similar sanction when they beat Carryduff in the minor championship

Looks like its more a need for the individual player to play than the club to accomodate it
2016 Prediction Competition 3rd place :)