The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Our Nail Loney

still 16/1 with a lot of bookies, stan james, tote, betfred, blue sq, willhill, betdirect....

One day i was bored and set up accounts for each bookies they use on oddschecker as well as all the local ones, saves you if you are looking a good price...

Our Nail Loney

I have been sucked in, we took another few bets on it so I have a cheeky tenner each way on it myself...

Doogie Browser

Still 16/1 with Ladbrokes too, thanks Our Nail  :P

Homer

http://www.racingpost.com/horses/home.sd?story=26627&argument=646453

Setback curtails Captain Cee Bee's season
By Tony O'Hehir 20.22PM 4 OCT 2008

CAPTAIN CEE BEE, winner of the Supreme Novices Hurdle at the Cheltenham Festival in March and 12-1 favourite for the Arkle with Coral and William Hill, is unlikely to run this season.
captainceebeeed

The seven-year-old was due to go novice chasing but his trainer Eddie Harty revealed that the J P McManus-owner seven-year-old had met with a setback.

Harty said: "Unfortunately, Captain Cee Bee has had a setback and is probably going to miss all of this season. There really isn't anything else to say at this stage."

Captain Cee Bee won three of his four starts over hurdles last season before being pulled up at Aintree in April when he was reported to have burst a blood vessel. He beat Binocular, also owned by McManus, when winning at Cheltenham.

Our Nail Loney

That was announced about Capt Cee Bee months ago Homer!

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Doogie Browser on December 22, 2008, 01:43:27 PM
Still 16/1 with Ladbrokes too, thanks Our Nail  :P

No thanks til its over, or else bad mouth me! I will be the new Lecale  :-[

Homer

I know Nail if you read back a few posts Boojangles and Jaykay were wondering what had happened him.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Homer on December 22, 2008, 02:06:19 PM
I know Nail if you read back a few posts Boojangles and Jaykay were wondering what had happened him.

Sorry, didn't notice that!!  :-\ :-[

First show that Key Decision 14/1

Our Nail Loney

Interesting article I saw about how Binocular is a speed horse, and no doubting its class, but will it eer produce its best at an undulating track like Cheltenham, especially with the hill at the end...

Bensars

In as well.

Come on ye Hewer ye !

Our Nail Loney

Nope... Think it was about fifth. f**k sake!

SidelineKick

Can't say I'm disappointed Nail.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

man in black

Lads, placing bets on tips from an internet board poster who works for / is a bookie.......................
Get a titter of wit ;D
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

boojangles

I don't think you'd be saying that if you followed all his tips.OurNail has a good record that I know of.
Anyway as the saying goes-''If I give a dog a bone,I don't wanna know if it tastes good or not""