The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

Thanks for the tip Nail must do that myself.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

jaykay

Niall-A friend of mine told me the owner was Belfast based, apologies for that.

I went to Punchestown and backed 5 winners, nice money spinner before Christmas.  In fairness you would have to have been useless not to make a few quid there, there was good word around for Joncol and Bob's in the bumper.

I got word for Borero the last day he won, before the race I was told it was the best handicapped horse in Charlie Manns yard.  It only won by 1l that day, I didnt see the race so I dont know if he was pulling up at the line or flat out.  He runs again today at 2.20 and is only up 3lbs for the last win.  I havent heard anything today but at 4/1 I think hes worth a few quid, he owes me nothing.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 10, 2008, 11:46:42 AM
Theres one I am doing in the first at Leicester, AU COURANT, Henderson and McCoy, hasn't ran in a couple years I am only going on it on the back of recent McCoy/Henderson partnerships... About 9/4 2nd favourite behind QUICKBEAM which will go off about evens or odds on, no value though...

THIS IS NOT A TIP, REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A TIP!!

Au Courant won well, drifted to 4/1 happy days had twenty on it, was gonna do more but the long lay off discouraged me

Stable in cracking form, McCoy a legend

As for Sam Thomas, fell on the favourite...

Doogie Browser

Cheers Our Nail ten spot on it lifted the gloom!

SidelineKick

Had Quickbeam done in a double, useless ****.

Never took your "tip" Nail  >:(

Gimme something good for the day...

Reported.

Minder

Good lad Our Niall, stuck a couple of quid on there at lunchtime. It was 7/4 at 12.35pm, was gonna take a price but didnt bother !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

bigfrank

This is not a tip lol:) :o :o Good shout Niall

Doogie Browser

Minder get a Paddy Power account as they have best price guarantee on all races, I backed it at 9/4 but was able to collect at 4/1, couldn't do that with Ladbrokes.

bigfrank

William hill dont give u best price either the miserable c$$ts!! ;D ;D

Minder

Quote from: Doogie Browser on December 10, 2008, 01:12:35 PM
Minder get a Paddy Power account as they has best price guarantee on all races, I backed it at 9/4 but was able to collect at 4/1, couldn't do that with Ladbrokes.

I have one but hardly ever use it, it was getting too handy ! Cant get on it at work anyway.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

tieroan

I have a Paddypower online account and I never knew they offered best price gaurentee. Explain to me please. If I put money on a horse at 4/1 and it goes out to 6 after I bet do i get 6s??

Mickey Linden

Lads try this link in work, it should work

http://www.boylesportssafc.com/

Boylesports also guarantee all early prices

SidelineKick

Quote from: tieroan on December 10, 2008, 01:35:13 PM
I have a Paddypower online account and I never knew they offered best price gaurentee. Explain to me please. If I put money on a horse at 4/1 and it goes out to 6 after I bet do i get 6s??

Yes. Simple as that!

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: jaykay on December 10, 2008, 12:49:10 PM
Niall-A friend of mine told me the owner was Belfast based, apologies for that.

I went to Punchestown and backed 5 winners, nice money spinner before Christmas.  In fairness you would have to have been useless not to make a few quid there, there was good word around for Joncol and Bob's in the bumper.

I got word for Borero the last day he won, before the race I was told it was the best handicapped horse in Charlie Manns yard.  It only won by 1l that day, I didnt see the race so I dont know if he was pulling up at the line or flat out.  He runs again today at 2.20 and is only up 3lbs for the last win.  I havent heard anything today but at 4/1 I think hes worth a few quid, he owes me nothing.

Borero non runner