The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrinkingHarp

White House will not discuss the status of Melania's parents who arrived in the US last year.

Speculation is chain migration is only good if your in charge and not for the GOP.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

stew

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on February 14, 2018, 10:08:48 PM
White House will not discuss the status of Melania's parents who arrived in the US last year.

Speculation is chain migration is only good if your in charge and not for the GOP.

Let me help you out, the Government likely helped Melania's parents out under the table, that is wrong.

No matter what you say, no matter what way you say it and no matter who you blame, illegal immigration is wrong 100% of the time, 100% and no amount of whataboutery and bullshit can erase that truth!

Hillory Clinton does not give a f**k about anyone other than herself, Pelosi is the same, as is Ryan, Trump etc, the only thing the democrats care about is votes, if the rule of law needs to be bent, broken to garner a few votes f**k that law, they sicken me to my core the corrupt c***ts!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

13 Russians charged by the Special Counsel's office today with meddling in the election

screenexile

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 16, 2018, 06:39:53 PM
13 Russians charged by the Special Counsel's office today with meddling in the election

Does this delegitimise the result??

Sorry I mean more than it has already been delegitimised?

Gabriel_Hurl

And another one - https://twitter.com/AriMelber/status/964575838418227200

this is supposedly the guy who sold the fake identities to the Russians

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on February 16, 2018, 07:23:42 PM

Hahaha.....so because some Russians set up false social media profiles and spread misinformation on Facebook and Twitter the result of the election is invalid?????? 

What about all the misinformation beamed directly into Americas living rooms by CNN and MSNBC every night? Would that have invalidated the result of the election had Hillary won?

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on February 17, 2018, 12:16:22 AM

Hahaha.....so because some Russians set up false social media profiles and spread misinformation on Facebook and Twitter the result of the election is invalid?????? 

What about all the misinformation beamed directly into Americas living rooms by CNN and MSNBC every night? Would that have invalidated the result of the election had Hillary won?

stew

And the President is?????

You lot should be used to this after a certain Global warming expert ran and got fucked on hanging Chads!

Take your medicine like a man. )
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

Who was it was asking for evidence of the Russians meddling?

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on February 17, 2018, 12:24:17 AM
Quote from: whitey on February 17, 2018, 12:16:22 AM

They were helping Bernie too against Hillary in the Primaries

You know that by sending out a Tweet that says "Vote Jill Stein", committed Hillary voters immediately saw the error of their ways and switched their vote......it works every time!!!

heganboy

Just checking in here fella, because it looks as if you are saying:

In your mind, Russian meddling in the election is the same as CNN and MSNBC's editorial opinions?

Are you impaired in some way?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

whitey

Quote from: heganboy on February 17, 2018, 04:36:31 AM
Just checking in here fella, because it looks as if you are saying:

In your mind, Russian meddling in the election is the same as CNN and MSNBC's editorial opinions?

Are you impaired in some way?

Thats exactly what Im saying

Which do you think would have more of a direct impact on the electorate?

Dan Rathers "exclusive" on 60 Minutes  which seriously maligned George W Bush  including "smoking gun" original documents (and was immediately rebroadcast by every news program on the planet)

OR

A Tweet that stated......."Vote for Jill Stein......your vote wont be wasted"

Gabriel_Hurl

Bit early to be saucing isn't it?

Never change whitey hahaha

Esmarelda

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 17, 2018, 12:36:38 AM
Who was it was asking for evidence of the Russians meddling?
Me. Still asking.

Gabriel_Hurl

Ah - you are one of those people.  ::)

I thought you were serious for a while.