The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Quote from: seafoid on November 04, 2018, 06:47:03 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/mayor_anderson/status/1058716203609407489

So proud of my City when it unites against racists. Peaceful people power chased the fascists off our streets. Hope always defeats hate.

They should pick on another City,because you will never march on our streets
It was a pity there was no Benny Hill theme music this time, mind.

Hound

Quote from: heganboy on November 04, 2018, 09:51:13 PM
Also let's be honest, it's a sign of the expectancy and how far they have come under Klopp for Liverpool fans, that it feels like 2 dropped points, the team is unbeaten in the league and we are all feeling a little bit disappointed...
True, but we've only been playing well in patches. Our best two players this season, without a shadow of a doubt, are Virgil and Gomez. Immense.

I thought TTA was awful v Arsenal. Wouldn't play him against a top 6 team. It's mostly positional mistakes he makes, which you'd think could be corrected, but he keeps doing it. Perhaps down to being a midfielder all the time coming up through the ranks.

I'm more worried about Firmino's form than Salah's.

Dire Ear

Denn Forever

Fair play to everyone involved.  Maybe some golden oldies as well, Mike Lyons vs Vinnie Murphy.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteLine up v Red Star tonight: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Milner, Lallana, Mane, Salah, Sturridge.

Subs: Mignolet, Fabinho, Keita, Firmino, Gomez, Moreno, Origi.

Captain Obvious

Crvena Zvezda 2 Liverpool 0 after 30 minutes. 5/1 for Liverpool to win 3-2 a value bet?

laoislad

Well that was a bit of a shite first half.
Would settle for a draw right now.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

From the Bunker

Liverpool had no attempts on goal in that half!  :-\

A draw would still be a disaster!

J70

Quote from: Captain Obvious on November 06, 2018, 06:29:15 PM
Crvena Zvezda 2 Liverpool 0 after 30 minutes. 5/1 for Liverpool to win 3-2 a value bet?

Not on what we've seen so far.

Shockingly pedestrian performance. Look like they thought they'd only to turn up and they'd get the result without having to actually go out and win it. Second goal was terrible. Wijnaldum outmuscled and Matip slow as f**k to close the lad down. As for the first...