Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on October 23, 2016, 04:04:18 PM
I hope brackaville didn't pay up front  :o :o :o

Throwing points is a joke.

Seen the result from the Moy game. Boghopper may go contact his sources because they hammered Brackaville 7-14 to 1-14
Living the dream!!!

square_ball

Just goes to show you shouldn't pay attention to slabbers on this board.

WT4E

Quote from: WT4E on October 23, 2016, 01:46:02 PM
Quote from: referee on October 23, 2016, 10:07:37 AM
Kildress 1-11 v Ardboe 0-14 :o ;)

Competitive game - nothing underhanded going on.

Story of Kildress season - one minute they put in a decent performance aka gave Killyclogher the county champs a tough game in league then we put in an embarrassing performance in champo and get our worst defeat in my memory.

My heart says maybe we could survive in div 1 my head says we probably be better off in div 2. Be a big escape if we could pull it off!

All for nothing - Kildress now relegated as Eglish hammered Clonoe today.

Can have no complaints - weren't god enough to back in senior but hopefully we can get back in the future and be more competitive.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: square_ball on October 23, 2016, 04:54:03 PM
Just goes to show you shouldn't pay attention to slabbers on this board.

Exactly, some nonsense on here. Boys not afraid to bad mouth both individuals and clubs with little or no substance.

Club Rossa

Did Conor McKenna play for Eglish today?

tothetop03

Quote from: Club Rossa on October 23, 2016, 05:27:17 PM

Yeah he did play.... close enough game up to the last 5 minutes Rahillys had a few players missing Eglish more hunger to win in typical end of season stuff...

God14

Quote from: tothetop03 on October 23, 2016, 05:34:21 PM
Quote from: Club Rossa on October 23, 2016, 05:27:17 PM

Aussie off season is it? Jesus he'd be some asset to Eglish & Tyrone if he could be enticed home FT.

Yeah he did play.... close enough game up to the last 5 minutes Rahillys had a few players missing Eglish more hunger to win in typical end of season stuff...

Boghopper

Looks like the rumour about the Moy had no foundation. I did not say the Moy were throwing the game only that I had heard they were. There are some strange results this time of year that's for sure and no noe can deny that. Feel for Tattyreagh promised so much ended the season with nothing.

LeoMc

Quote from: Localexpert on October 23, 2016, 01:37:32 PM
Quote from: Mikhailov on October 22, 2016, 10:43:49 PM
Quote from: Club boi on October 22, 2016, 10:27:06 PM
Can anyone confirm or deny the story the Belfast Telegraph and Hoganstand are trying to push that a Coalisland supporter lent over the railing and "hit" Leo Meenan?? I didn't see anything from were we were

I was in the stand and I seen the incident but obviously couldn't see who the culprit was as it was over on terrace side but have since heard the name involved....the Irish Independent are following the story as well so won't be the last we hear of it.

When I heard who it 'reportedly' was it doesn't surprise me in the slightest !!!

So what exactly did you see?
Around the 24th minute Meenan was standing up against the wire facing the field, about to hit a sideline ball whe a "well built" chap reached over and warmed his ear.
Just saw it on the video of the match, No bother identifying the culprit from the video. Though as I am not from that part of the world I couldn't name him.

blackball

Quote from: LeoMc on October 23, 2016, 08:52:48 PM
Can anyone confirm or deny the story the Belfast Telegraph and Hoganstand are trying to push that a Coalisland supporter lent over the railing and "hit" Leo Meenan?? I didn't see anything from were we were

I was in the stand and I seen the incident but obviously couldn't see who the culprit was as it was over on terrace side but have since heard the name involved....the Irish Independent are following the story as well so won't be the last we hear of it.

When I heard who it 'reportedly' was it doesn't surprise me in the slightest !!!

Around the 24th minute Meenan was standing up against the wire facing the field, about to hit a sideline ball whe a "well built" chap reached over and warmed his ear.
Just saw it on the video of the match, No bother identifying the culprit from the video. Though as I am not from that part of the world I couldn't name him.

Would love to get a yarn with the man that done it to see what his motivation was. Would could leo have done on him

redzone

You will have to elaborate a bit. Give us a clue if u don't want to name him or his first name

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: Boghopper on October 23, 2016, 07:54:16 PM
Looks like the rumour about the Moy had no foundation. I did not say the Moy were throwing the game only that I had heard they were. There are some strange results this time of year that's for sure and no noe can deny that. Feel for Tattyreagh promised so much ended the season with nothing.

Boghopper-who did you hear the rumour from? Derrytresk and Aghaloo both got draws today.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: square_ball on October 16, 2016, 09:44:58 AM
Quote from: Boghopper on October 16, 2016, 02:23:15 AM
Moy throwing points to Brackaville common knowledge for weeks unfathomable in July £ supposed to be involved. Thought Moy were better.

Boghopper that's your statement!!! You claimed Moy were throwing points and even exchanged money for the deal. A ridiculous statement, you should probably consider deleting your profile after a comment like that. Without doubt there dubious results at this time of year but to make a false statement like that is ludicrous. I'm glad Moy won today to show shite talkers like you up. If Brackaville had of been good enough to win, no credit would have been give to them and you would have been blowing how the game was fixed.

Living the dream!!!

LeoMc

Quote from: blackball on October 23, 2016, 09:00:38 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on October 23, 2016, 08:52:48 PM

Would love to get a yarn with the man that done it to see what his motivation was. Would could leo have done on him
Do you think there is any justification for a cowardly blow from behind?

ONeill

So is it Hill v Aghaloo with the losers down?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.