The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Therealdonald

Quote from: stew on December 05, 2017, 11:51:24 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on December 05, 2017, 11:08:55 PM
Fox is hilarious. Literally an Irishman talking about undocumented really grinds my gears. The Irish are all over the world undocumented, especially in the US. Pre 9/11 they were able to get citizenship easy but those that didn't are now stuck in a limbo.

Who gives a f**k that Irish people are undocumented all over the world? They should not be undocumented all over the world newbie! And being Irish has got nothing to do with someones opinion on undocumented people being somewhere they are not entitled to be either!

Keep your gears grinding kid, and as for people being 'stuck in limbo' f**k them, they can always come home or better still apply to become documented, they do it to themselves, no one forces them in limbo!

F**k them. That attitude sums up how you'd treat your fellow countryman. Emphasis on countryman. You're a real piece of work Stew. Stay classy.

heganboy

Quotebetter still apply to become documented

Cos that's how it works, you just apply...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

whitey

Quote from: heganboy on December 06, 2017, 12:15:12 AM

Hahaha.....yes take your place in line-lol

Therealdonald

Quote from: whitey on December 06, 2017, 12:51:26 AM
Quote from: heganboy on December 06, 2017, 12:15:12 AM

Hahaha.....yes take your place in line-lol

"Excuse me Mr Visa hander out giver, my friend Stew says I can apply here to get my visa? What all do you need?"

J70

Quote from: stew on December 05, 2017, 10:27:20 PM
Quote from: whitey on December 05, 2017, 03:02:20 AM
Quote from: heganboy on December 05, 2017, 02:46:10 AM
Close run call between those let down by hope and change, and those waiting on making America great again.

Donors are doing pretty well now all the same. All eyes on Mueller, no one watching out for the poor, the environment, the refugee or the natural parks

FBI Just demoted a senior agent in the investigation for having sent anti Trump and pro Hillary texts during the campaign

Hes also the senior official in charge of the Hillary email investigation

I fvcking hate all these cvnts

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/02/politics/fbi-agent-removed-trump-investigation/index.html

The great Ben Stein weighs in on Obamacare.

"Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

Now add this, "Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance because they are citizens."

Ben Stein.

Thank you Mr Obama!

1. Stein never said that.
2. Where is the evidence that illegals are receiving free health insurance under Obamacare?
3. Stein was great in Ferris Bueller. Not so much on political stuff. He is an idiot on scientific stuff.

heganboy

See Meuller going back to basics if reports are be to believed:
Follow the money....
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

J70

Maybe that's why he just dropped a match into the Israel-Palestine powderkeg.

seafoid

Quote from: J70 on December 06, 2017, 11:50:58 AM
Maybe that's why he just dropped a match into the Israel-Palestine powderkeg.
I wonder how Saudi will react. Saudi is supposed to be the leader of Sunni Islam. Jerusalem is the 3rd most holy site after Mecca and Medina.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: heganboy on December 06, 2017, 05:01:52 AM
See Meuller going back to basics if reports are be to believed:
Follow the money....

whitey

Just plugged my numbers into the WSJ Tax Bill calculator.......if its to be believed, Im going to be paying $2K more.......motherfvcker Trump

J70

Quote from: whitey on December 06, 2017, 01:06:46 PM
Just plugged my numbers into the WSJ Tax Bill calculator.......if its to be believed, Im going to be paying $2K more.......motherfvcker Trump

That sucks dude. Apparently it's going to be a common occurrence in the northeast. You'd almost wonder if sticking it to the states with local/state taxes and high housing costs, i.e. blue states, was the point?? ::)

foxcommander

Quote from: Therealdonald on December 06, 2017, 12:14:09 AM
Fox is hilarious. Literally an Irishman talking about undocumented really grinds my gears. The Irish are all over the world undocumented, especially in the US. Pre 9/11 they were able to get citizenship easy but those that didn't are now stuck in a limbo.

Who gives a f**k that Irish people are undocumented all over the world? They should not be undocumented all over the world newbie! And being Irish has got nothing to do with someones opinion on undocumented people being somewhere they are not entitled to be either!

Keep your gears grinding kid, and as for people being 'stuck in limbo' f**k them, they can always come home or better still apply to become documented, they do it to themselves, no one forces them in limbo!

F**k them. That attitude sums up how you'd treat your fellow countryman. Emphasis on countryman. You're a real piece of work Stew. Stay classy.

If you are illegal (i.e. undocumented) then you take and understand the risk of living an underground life.
There should be no legalisation of this status. You're giving the middle finger to legal citizens. You choose to break laws to suit yourself. That fucks it up for those who have played by the rules, paid their dues and did things in a fair manner.

I don't know why you want to make excuses for it bar you've done similar yourself and are trying to justify your actions.

I don't care which country this takes place in or who's doing it. It's just plain wrong.
There should be deportations for first time offenders and jail for second time offenders. That would cut out that shit.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

whitey

Quote from: J70 on December 06, 2017, 02:17:38 PM

That sucks dude. Apparently it's going to be a common occurrence in the northeast. You'd almost wonder if sticking it to the states with local/state taxes and high housing costs, i.e. blue states, was the point?? ::)

We went to a 15 year mortgage last year....thats probably what did me in

Im lucky that Im not a salaried employee....Im in sales, so the harder I work the more money I make (hypothetically anyway)

seafoid

Mencken said democracy is the art of giving people what they want, good and hard.
The GOP is finished.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Therealdonald

Quote from: foxcommander on December 06, 2017, 02:50:50 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on December 06, 2017, 12:14:09 AM

If you are illegal (i.e. undocumented) then you take and understand the risk of living an underground life.
There should be no legalisation of this status. You're giving the middle finger to legal citizens. You choose to break laws to suit yourself. That f**ks it up for those who have played by the rules, paid their dues and did things in a fair manner.

I don't know why you want to make excuses for it bar you've done similar yourself and are trying to justify your actions.

I don't care which country this takes place in or who's doing it. It's just plain wrong.
There should be deportations for first time offenders and jail for second time offenders. That would cut out that shit.

Nope I am a legal working employee in another country. But I see first hand, day to day, these undocumented illegals. I just find it hard to fathom that a second-hand yank like yourself is so hard on undocumented people's when we come from a country renowned for emigration both legal and illegal. It just stinks of snobbery Fox. We had a recession 10 years which we are only coming out of now really, did you want the young men and women to live on the street during these times? I'm also assuming those leaving Ireland for the states during the famine should have had the boat turned around and sailed straight for the West Coast of Eire again if this is your opinion on illegal immigrants. You talk down to everyone else about reading and or watching liberal news channels, these liberal news channels don't even pick up the real problems in that cess-pit America, un-equal sentencing for drug charges due to race, homeless crisis, Opiod crisis. Not forgetting that their leader is basically leaving America open to all kinds of Muslim/Arab wrath due to this Jerusalem debacle, then we have the Russian links? But no all of these issues are trumped by illegal undocumented....you're a f***king toss-pot Foxy. I don't know what you do but I can imagine there's not a lottery to see who gets to sit beside you for a Samuel Adams on any given night.