Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Carrick is theman for the job. Forget about these foreigners.

Milltown Row2

Boring 1-1. Utd were better structured and disciplined Chelsea deserved a point as well. Brings Liverpool back into the championship. Chelsea showed some weakness, City dominated but could have dropped points
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Will the latest iteration of Man Utd be more consistent ?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Denn Forever

Does anyone do match day trips like Ray Tracey Travel used to do?  How much do tickets cost?  A Christmas present for the brother.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

screenexile

Quote from: seafoid on November 28, 2021, 08:15:04 PM
Will the latest iteration of Man Utd be more consistent ?

Looking at their next run of games you would have to think they will get themselves back into the top 4 especially if Rangnick has them organised.

Arsenal tomorrow will be interesting Arsenal have been going well and are well organised but Utd should be beating them.

snoopdog

Quote from: Denn Forever on December 01, 2021, 11:33:38 AM
Does anyone do match day trips like Ray Tracey Travel used to do?  How much do tickets cost?  A Christmas present for the brother.

Skelton tours in Lurgan do them. I think Boyce in Donegal also, I often seen their coaches on the ferry on match day. Also Eamonn Rooney in Hilltown Co Down( potentially these guys buses are used for supporters clubs though). Prob get a pick up at Dublin port.  Google should give you some options I'd think.

Milltown Row2

Fred should really not come out in the second half, he's as poor a PL footballer there's ever been
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Helix.

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 02, 2021, 08:24:04 PM
Fred should really not come out in the second half, he's as poor a PL footballer there's ever been

Stood on de gea for good measure. Should be 1-0 Arsenal

Helix.

Quote from: Helix. on December 02, 2021, 08:30:21 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 02, 2021, 08:24:04 PM

Stood on de gea for good measure. Should be 1-0 Arsenal

And is now 1-0.

gawa316

Never saw a goal like that...don't know what the utd players are whinging about

screenexile

What are the United players crying about??

Milltown Row2

Legit goal and hopefully that puts a huge nail in his coffin

Nanderson

Quote from: gawa316 on December 02, 2021, 08:33:51 PM
Never saw a goal like that...don't know what the utd players are whinging about
tbf to everyone but Fred they wouldn't know it was their own player that injured him

Milltown Row2

Regardless of the way the goal came, it was coming, purely on how Arsenal have approached the match. Great value

David McKeown

I don't think he can give that goal. The ref clearly goes to blow for the injury. So he's clearly about to stop the game. He gets distracted by the shot. He obviously feels that as he's going to stop the game it's no goal. Who he speaks to after that is beyond me. But allowing the goal there would be like awarding a goal after a clear hand ball because you hadn't blown for the handball yet.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner