Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mouview

Quote from: Saffrongael on December 16, 2021, 05:55:39 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on December 16, 2021, 05:48:28 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on December 16, 2021, 05:39:29 PM
Why should others suffer because United players won't get vaccinated ?
Who said they weren't vaccinated? Should be made play regardless though

68% of PL players fully vaccinated and this from the Times in October

"Manchester United are among the Premier League clubs still trying to persuade a number of their players to get vaccinated against Covid-19.

It emerged last week that only at seven of the 20 top-flight clubs had more than 50 per cent of the players received vaccinations.

Old Trafford insiders insist they are not among one or two "outliers" who have convinced only 20 per cent of their squad to have the jabs, but The Times understands that they are part of a significant group still some way off matching the likes of Liverpool and Leeds United at close to 100 per cent.

As the biggest, most influential club in the country — and among the most powerful brands in the global game — this is seen as problematic in Premier League circles. Indeed rival clubs have become frustrated by the situation at Old Trafford, though in some cases the reluctance to be vaccinated is on religious grounds."

Too busy on their social media accounts or playstations to bother I guess.

Capt Pat

United were lucky enough to get away with a point from that one. United dominated possession but Newcastle had the better chances.

Cunny Funt

Another eye opener for Rangnick to the task ahead.

Disorganised and error prone mess from Man United tonight with a number of players not bringing the required intensity to a PL game.

David McKeown

Quote from: Capt Pat on December 27, 2021, 10:08:07 PM
United were lucky enough to get away with a point from that one. United dominated possession but Newcastle had the better chances.

I thought both teams deserved to loose. Utd missed three glorious chances too
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

stiffler

Shocking from Utd. Bruno a passenger once again. Ronnie very lucky to avoid red for his petulance.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Milltown Row2

Pure crap, and both teams got what they deserved.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Onthe40

As bad as I ever saw from utd.. I know he's only there for 3 games but utd were decent under carrick.. playing decent football.. Uber the new man they have been truest awful

snoopdog

Rangnick has a lot of work to do. He needs to have the balls to drop the underperformers like maguire bruno rashford and greenwood mctominay fred. Play de beek  play cavani every game. Keep sancho in the team. Diff manager same old problems. Ralf has a lot to prove, starting with performance.

snoopdog

And also stop the whinging and moaning of certain players. I can think of 2

gerrykeegan

I think it starts with the captain. He's the worst United captain I can ever remember. He's shot of all confidence now, that flows through the team. I'd drop him as captain and from the team to make a statement.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

johnnycool

Newcastle will be kicking themselves, three points went abegging with some poor misses and some good saves from DeGea..

Utd were poor, Cavani at least is a predator and took his (second) chance well and TBH Gary Neville is right, the petulance shown from Ronaldo during and after the game is a poison that Ragnick needs to lance and quick.

Cunny Funt

Comfortable win against a Burnley side that had lost just one of their last 5 games in Old Trafford.

The six changes to the starting team brought a better balance to the side. McTominay could easily have scored a hat trick, he's better when played in advanced role and away from the CDM role. Captain Maguire was one of the worse United players again, Wolves on Monday will exploit him if he's started.

Happy birthday to Alex Ferguson who turns 80 in a few hours.

Ghost

Phil Jones starting alongside Varane today. Hope he goes well. Not overly optimistic about Utd's chances today.

laoislad

Quote from: Ghost on January 03, 2022, 04:40:12 PM
Phil Jones starting alongside Varane today. Hope he goes well. Not overly optimistic about Utd's chances today.
When's the last time Jones played a proper game?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Ghost

Quote from: laoislad on January 03, 2022, 06:24:06 PM
Quote from: Ghost on January 03, 2022, 04:40:12 PM
When's the last time Jones played a proper game?

January 2020 in the FA Cup, not exactly sure when his last PL game was.