FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Just a follow up on this for anyone interested. I went into an Elverys store and they confirmed that everything is pretty much sold out and next delivery date is unknown. However they were kind enough to check stocks in all shops and they found a shop that had one jersey i was looking for left. I was able to phone that shop and pay over the phone and get it posted out. So fair play to Elverys. Lesson is if you are getting stuff for your kiddies you'd want to get your skates on as the man above said there are clearly huge supply chain issues at present.

naka

Quote from: Itchy on December 05, 2021, 09:53:54 PM
The young lad asked Santy for new ireland away jersey (orange one). No bother says I, santy will sort that. Now I can't see the bloody thing for sale anywhere. Anyone any ideas?
dhgate

Captain Scarlet

Well lads, I know this is the FAI thread but the PSG kids jerseys are gold dust too. My nephew asked me for one and tried online and in the shops and no joy.
Seemingly the factories shut due to Covid ages back and now Messi is there so demand is crazy. There is a waiting list on the Nike site. Seems to be across the board with the kits so.

In fairness FAI gear is nice these days. There is a lovely half-zip training top.

In terms of the football will we see any moves in January? Like McGrath for example?

Surely Idah needs out, especially with Ogbene started to do things with a his confidence high. Like he is ahead of Idah now in my view.

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

shark

Quote from: Captain Scarlet on December 08, 2021, 12:39:09 PM
Well lads, I know this is the FAI thread but the PSG kids jerseys are gold dust too. My nephew asked me for one and tried online and in the shops and no joy.
Seemingly the factories shut due to Covid ages back and now Messi is there so demand is crazy. There is a waiting list on the Nike site. Seems to be across the board with the kits so.

In fairness FAI gear is nice these days. There is a lovely half-zip training top.

In terms of the football will we see any moves in January? Like McGrath for example?

Surely Idah needs out, especially with Ogbene started to do things with a his confidence high. Like he is ahead of Idah now in my view.

He's 20 years old. Has played some part in 10 premier league games this season, and started in the last one. He is in exactly the right place.

Captain Scarlet

I know he got the start last day out but if they sign another striker he's back to playing some part which was run around for 2 minutes at the end of a game.
He seems a bit lost at the minute.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Itchy

Read a story somewhere this morning that Liverpool are planning bid for Bazunu which I thought was a bit bizarre given they have Kelleher and it would be bidding of a major rival.

Big talk of Jason Knight going to premier league in January such are Derby's financial woes.

lurganblue

Quote from: Captain Scarlet on December 08, 2021, 12:39:09 PM

I'm not up on my PSG tops, and this could have been last years top for all i know, but i was in the Nike Outlet store in Banbridge at the weekend there and they had kids ones.  I noticed as i pointed it out to my wee fella, but he had no interest.

JPGJOHNNYG

Anyone watch game of 2 halves on UTV last night? I enjoyed it. The anthem is something that should have been dealt with 20 odd years ago. Michael ONeil spoke well but in fairness probably should have done more about it when manager.

An Watcher

The stadium location should have been dealt with 20 odd years ago and wasn't

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: naka on December 08, 2021, 12:25:10 PM
The young lad asked Santy for new ireland away jersey (orange one). No bother says I, santy will sort that. Now I can't see the bloody thing for sale anywhere. Anyone any ideas?
dhgate
For Christmas. My blue Ireland kit ordered day of the game arrived this week

clarshack

https://www.shootjerseys.biz/Thai-Version-Ireland-21-22-Home-Jersey-p1930890.html

ordered a couple of strips (Celtic & Everton) for the kids a few months back and it took about 2 weeks to deliver. Probably too tight for Christmas at this stage but you never know.

dec

Norn Iron get Greece, Kosovo and Cyprus or Estonia in Group C2

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

dec

The League B draw...

Group B1: Armenia, Republic of Ireland, Scotland, Ukraine.

Group B2: Albania, Israel, Russia, Iceland.

Group B3: Montenegro, Romania, Finland, Bosnia-Herzegovina.

Group B4: Slovenia, Serbia, Norway, Sweden.