Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannymcfella

Think its a good thing that the squad players are gettin a game for their clubs, it means that they will keep there match fitness and sharpness up. They could be doin all the trainin in the world with the county but nothing beats a game for the fitness levels. Means they will be inn better shape when/if called up later in the championship. Also its better for the all round standard of the clubs football.

Yes I Would

Over at Wcross Tir Na Nog game tonite. Wcross won by 2. good open game. Surprised to see Brian Mallon playing

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteOver at Wcross Tir Na Nog game tonite. Wcross won by 2. good open game. Surprised to see Brian Mallon playing

Looks like he won't start Sunday week then, which is disappointing.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Yes I Would

Hit a few frees but dont think he scored from play

el_cuervo_fc

County boys aren't available this weekend as they're away in Clones

qub la la la

Quote from: Yes I Would on June 20, 2008, 11:41:07 PM
Over at Wcross Tir Na Nog game tonite. Wcross won by 2. good open game. Surprised to see Brian Mallon playing

suprised at that result. but its a good one for the chasing pack, and tir na nog play sarsfields on sunday i think so newtown and cruppen can gain ground.

back off the net

liam o hare out for at least 6 to 8 weeks big loss to st pats.

winsamsoon

O' hare out with county duty or injury?????

So will the ogs county men not be playing on sunday then?? This is highly confusing.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

back off the net

loughshorelad

county men not available for clubs on sunday as they are going to clones for training unless some have got the time of their game switched to 12 are evening throw in..looks like all home wins in div1 for me

IVEDECIDED

winsamsoon

Really can't understand some of the logic behind some pedictions. You think, loughshore, that Pearse ogs will beat the clans without their county men??? This may well happen but i think the clans would now be fav's considering the ogs will be missing 7 or 8. So i cannot fanthom how you could fancy the ogs.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

crossfire

Division1

Cross 1-13 Harps 0-05

TacadoirArdMhacha

St Pat's beat Killeavy 3-8 to 2-4. We were missing 7 players so I thought we'd be vulnerable but Killeavy were very poor. Cullyhanna went 2-5 to 0-0 up in the first half and it took Killeavy almost half an hour to register a score. They came back into the game in the second half but a great goal from Tony Donnelly probably killed the game off. Killeavy never got closer than 5 points. Hard to see them getting out of trouble on that display. St Pat's weren't wonderful but did enough. Shane McKeever, Eugene Casey and Tony Donnelly got the goals
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

nutsy--1

Quote from: crossfire on June 22, 2008, 02:03:02 PM
Division1

Cross 1-13 Harps 0-05
Why wasn't donaldson playing has he finished. easy enough win for cross.