Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aghdavoyle

McAllister will be a big help to you you boys and could sway the game.

If Dromintee don't choke? I assume by this you mean you want Dromintee to beat cross and give everyone else a chance of winning the championship? sure why don't you beat cross yourselves?

illdecide

Quote from: full back on August 24, 2007, 12:06:19 PM
Quote from: pdown79 on August 24, 2007, 11:57:04 AM
Seriously fancy us for the replay on sunday.Just heard that we have mcalister back and that would be a major boost for us on the scoring front! Brian mallon however is struggling with an injury again. If dromintee don't choke then it could throw the championship wide open!

I'm sure the portydown players love to see you coming on the board to mouth off
You were strangely subdued there for a while when portydown were beating the door down to get to Div 2

Fair play to ya Full Back. A porty man has finally appeared on the board again :D. I thought they had all been interned :o

Pints there are other guys in the county with similar ability than those within the panel but obviously Joe thought the attitute of the ones he had was better than the guys he left off. The Harps men said so themselves about their guy who loves his soup do you think JK doesn't know about these guys. The county is full of guys like that, Clann Eireann have a guy called Ryan Henderson and bar S McDonnell there is not another forward in Armagh that is as talented as he is but he is yella and has not got the commitment and attitute needed to be a intercounty footballer so therefore he is useless and there are hundreds of guys like this floating about and they are at our clubs so we all think they should be playing for Armagh
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

charlie stubbs

played football with henderson myself immensely talented but he doesnt have the head for the county imo.if he kicks the first point he normally scored 1-9 but if he missed that was the common theme for the rest of the game.a good man to man manager may be able to instill the right attitude in him.he would be the kind of fella that would need to be starting dont really think that he would go to the panel to get number 30

pdown79

Seriously fancy us for the replay on sunday.Just heard that we have mcalister back and that would be a major boost for us on the scoring front! Brian mallon however is struggling with an injury again. If dromintee don't choke then it could throw the championship wide open!

You were strangely subdued there for a while when portydown were beating the door down to get to Div 2

where in my first post was i "mouthing off"? i just stated that i fancy our chances against carrickcruppen, would that be a crime? to be honest, i just feel that our clan na gael friends are a bit "envious" of not being at this stage of the championship! am i right? ;D

pintsofguinness

Pints there are other guys in the county with similar ability than those within the panel but obviously Joe thought the attitute of the ones he had was better than the guys he left off. The Harps men said so themselves about their guy who loves his soup do you think JK doesn't know about these guys. The county is full of guys like that, Clann Eireann have a guy called Ryan Henderson and bar S McDonnell there is not another forward in Armagh that is as talented as he is but he is yella and has not got the commitment and attitute needed to be a intercounty footballer so therefore he is useless and there are hundreds of guys like this floating about and they are at our clubs so we all think they should be playing for Armagh

I understand the point your making but I wasn't talking about players who haven't the attitude there are similar quality players who have the right attitude but would never get a look in for whatever reasons. 

where in my first post was i "mouthing off"? i just stated that i fancy our chances against carrickcruppen, would that be a crime? to be honest, i just feel that our clan na gael friends are a bit "envious" of not being at this stage of the championship! am i right?
Aye I'm sure they wish they were at the bottom of division 1.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

illdecide

Quote from: pdown79 on August 24, 2007, 12:32:38 PM

where in my first post was i "mouthing off"? i just stated that i fancy our chances against carrickcruppen, would that be a crime? to be honest, i just feel that our clan na gael friends are a bit "envious" of not being at this stage of the championship! am i right? ;D

Like i said Porty you's have already played your championship final (against the clans) and thats sad, and maybe just maybe when you's get over the next 2 rounds we will be a bit envious of Porty

naka

still fancy the crupps to win this , they can`t play any worse than last week

charlie stubbs

fancy portadown to come through the replay they have nothing to play for now with them condemned to division 2 next year more or less and mcallister will be worth a few scores.id say the game will end up being irrelevant though as the winner will surely fall at the next fence

illdecide

Well Pints lets hope the new manager has some other fresh talent in mind and that we are a bit more attack minded in our play.

And not forgetting a few lads getting the curley finger that are on the panel

SouthArmaghBandit

winsamsoon

pdown of course we are envious of Tir Na Nog being in the next round because unlike yo our club has ambitions. I we were still in the championship and this is a big if thn we certainly wouldn't be asking Dromintee to do us a favour and beat cross. Why was Mc Allister not playing in the last game???? Would it have something to do with soccer???  think this sums the whole issue up. You are going to play a lad who has shown where his loyalties lie, a week after drawing in a championship game that he never attended. If i was the player who was dropped i would have a few words for the manager. Other than that i wish you all the best at the weekend.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

pdown79

all i was trying to say was that if dromintee beat crossmaglen,or if any team did for that matter, it would blow the whole thing wide open, and im sure you would agree as they are big favourites to win the championship, as they are every year! our team are not any less ambitious as any other team and to say that the championship match against the clans was our "final" is wrong..fair enough, our league form has been terrible, but the lads have been turning up in numbers at training, even when the times have been bad. As for mcalister, i think he was away playing for northern ireland u21s and i seriously doubt that he will be starting the game.

anportmorforjfc

anportmor beat middletown by 2 points tonight. good game middletown were 4 up at half time but portmor came out and scored 3 points in the first 2mins of second half. great win for an portmor joint top now with madden and sarsfields with 7 games left

Datsun Donaghy

Quote from: illdecide on August 24, 2007, 12:17:02 PM

Fair play to ya Full Back. A porty man has finally appeared on the board again :D. I thought they had all been interned :o

Quotehe county is full of guys like that, Clann Eireann have a guy called Ryan Henderson and bar S McDonnell there is not another forward in Armagh that is as talented as he is but he is yella and has not got the commitment and attitute needed to be a intercounty footballer so therefore he is useless

It takes a lot of guts to name a lad in this manner and hide behind an alias - hope this didn't happen to you when you played for the county!!!!