Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: diesel-smuggler on August 02, 2007, 09:13:43 AM
where did you play last night? was looking for you to sting you with a ticket! haha

we had the same problems with our b-team recently alot thought that because they are on our senior 'PANEL' they are too good for b football!
13 of that team last night are u21, 3 of them are still minors and james loughran is the only one in that team last night that starts for the seniors!

i would imagine that we would have to same problems gathering up the lads to travel to the likes of clan na gael or ballyhegan, the luck of the draw for us was that our two away games had been short trips to dromintee and mullaghbawn!

I lined out in MF but after 10 mins i went into FB to stop the onslaught, i knew we were gonna concede more goals if i didn't drop in there to stop them running thru the middle.

Yes we have that same problem that some of our senior players thing they are to good for B football they forget themselves that they were glad of B football a few years back.

And yes i did get stung for a lotto ticket, we wern't allowed a sandwich after the match if we didn't buy a lotto ticket ;) :D

and my biggest gripe of the whole lot that i forgot to mention earlier. You's charged £2 into a B match WTF, we didn't charge for our home game and Ballyhegan didn't charge when we went to them are you boys on the take :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

I thought clubs didnt charge into B games?
Maybe Cruppen have to recoup some of the money they invested in these transfers ;) :D

David McKeown

We don't charge for b games either and Tir Na Nog didnt for our last one either
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

illdecide

Dick Turpin had the manners to wear a mask, not like that guy on the gate last night :D :D

I asked him why he was charging people in to watch b football and he said it was the county board's decision, they must of only told Carrickcruppin ;). and what was even more embarrassing was the team we had, how could you ask anyone to pay into watch that ::)

diesel-smuggler

dont normally charge into b-games and not sure why there was a gate last night! although i do know that on some matches they do a gate for a local charity so maybe it was for that!

that was the 'infamous judge' selling the lotto tickets you are lucky he didn't hit you with a £10 ticket too! haha

what was up with your keeper last night running round like a headless chicken throwing his weight around slapping we 17 year olds! didn't see him doing it against the bigger more physical players on our team! 

full back

Quote from: diesel-smuggler on August 02, 2007, 12:12:03 PM
dont normally charge into b-games and not sure why there was a gate last night! although i do know that on some matches they do a gate for a local charity so maybe it was for that!

Aye, course they were :D :D :D

diesel-smuggler

full-back what club are you from?

i cant add on the matter cause i dont know why there was a gate but i will find out tonight, any county development squad matches in cruppen this year there was a gate for the hospice, so i am presuming maybe there was a charge on the gate for it too!

there is no gate taken at any of our b-matches before last night either and im sure any of the ballyhegan or south armagh posters who attended b-games in cruppen can confirm this!

full back

Judge told me it wasnt for charity

mooncatiii

jus out of interest illdecide, what was your team last nite, if u can remember it
shazam

diesel-smuggler

aye sure judge would know alright!

lurganblue

same shit different day then illdecide?

illdecide

Quote from: lurganblue on August 02, 2007, 01:55:13 PM

Your right son. when do you get back home??I'm sure them Canadian women are well diseased ;)

illdecide

Quote from: diesel-smuggler on August 02, 2007, 12:12:03 PM

that was the 'infamous judge' selling the lotto tickets you are lucky he didn't hit you with a £10 ticket too! haha

what was up with your keeper last night running round like a headless chicken throwing his weight around slapping we 17 year olds! didn't see him doing it against the bigger more physical players on our team! 

Well diesel i'm sorry our 18 year old was puching your 17 year old >:(

lurganblue

Quote from: illdecide on August 02, 2007, 02:02:48 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on August 02, 2007, 01:55:13 PM

Your right son. when do you get back home??I'm sure them Canadian women are well diseased ;)

wont be back for another three weeks so i'll be no help to your defensive problems (not that i ever was).
So what happened ya's last night then? was soup playing?

big decky throwing the weight around then eh?

ard mhaca abu

i'll decide, was TRYIN to stop men runin through the middle.........exactly TRYIN...

as for the keeper, what was he like picking on the smallest man on the field....