10pm saturday night on the couch

Started by spuds, February 18, 2012, 10:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

A bit of Modern Warfare 3 for me now!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dougal Maguire

Just back from a good night's craic in pub with missus and a few friends. Checking what's going down on message board before I go to bed. Night night everybody. P.S. Its taken me 10 minutes to type this correctly
Careful now

FL/MAYO

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on February 19, 2012, 01:35:23 AM
Just back from a good night's craic in pub with missus and a few friends. Checking what's going down on message board before I go to bed. Night night everybody. P.S. Its taken me 10 minutes to type this correctly

I have to admit I'm the worst at grammar and punctuation etc. but I still think your missing something at the end here. ;)

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: FL/MAYO on February 19, 2012, 02:04:22 AM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on February 19, 2012, 01:35:23 AM

I have to admit I'm the worst at grammar and punctuation etc. but I still think your missing something at the end here. ;)

Having said that, not a bad effort for that time of the morning.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: spuds on February 18, 2012, 10:11:37 PM
Any reccommendations ?

Read a book. Write a book. If you have a family then play board games or card games like our family used to do. Go out and take a walk. Go for a run. Start a blog. Go to the gym. Go to the cinema. Take up a new hobby. Build a ship in a bottle. Sign up for a distance learning course. Take dancing lessons. Learn to speak a foreign language. Try your hand at sketching or oil painting. Build a PC.

There's more to life than pubs and TV. Turn the damn thing off and do something with your life, there's an infinite number of options out there.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 19, 2012, 07:23:32 PM
Any reccommendations ?

Read a book. Write a book. If you have a family then play board games or card games like our family used to do. Go out and take a walk. Go for a run. Start a blog. Go to the gym. Go to the cinema. Take up a new hobby. Build a ship in a bottle. Sign up for a distance learning course. Take dancing lessons. Learn to speak a foreign language. Try your hand at sketching or oil painting. Build a PC.

There's more to life than pubs and TV. Turn the damn thing off and do something with your life, there's an infinite number of options out there.
Can't do many of those options from the couch.

spuds

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 19, 2012, 07:23:32 PM
Any reccommendations ?

After a tough week of being on the go non stop between work, travelling, night course, training, little baby etc. saturday night is relaxation time. Was looking forward to spending some time on my own in front of TV with the baba asleep and herself out. Is that OK with you ?
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard