Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

It's a very physically imposing team.

Thought McNulty might be given a go of McShane wasn't given a go.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

ONeill

Interesting their faith in Kennedy. Hope they get the best out of him.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Jim Bob

Under Lights

Tiernan mccann well down pecking order too it seems, first game I know.

Angelo

Players who didn't make the 26:

Kelly, McCann, Teague, Quinn, Grimes, J Munroe
Kilpatrick, McDonnell
McAliskey, McNulty, McShane, R O'Neill

Anyone I'm forgetting there.

trailer

McGeary and Burns.... we are fucked.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Angelo on May 15, 2021, 12:37:30 PM
Players who didn't make the 26:

Kelly, McCann, Teague, Quinn, Grimes, J Munroe
Kilpatrick, McDonnell
McAliskey, McNulty, McShane, R O'Neill

Anyone I'm forgetting there.

Hamill ?

trailer

Is McGeary serious? Worst 20 mins I've ever witnessed in a Tyrone jersey. He should feign injured and get taken off. Embarrassing.

Angelo

Quality game of football in Omagh here.

Very open. Tyrone playing really direct. It was a strange first team selection I thought but I think it was clearly picked on the basis on Donegal and the problems we've had with them. We have picked a big physical team. Donaghy, Donnelly x2 and McKenna in the forward line gives us plenty of size.

Think the likes of Meyler and McGeary look to be playing with much more confidence. Meyler in particular is causing Ryan McHugh all sorts of problems while keeping his quiet, when he gets the ball he is looking to run at players and take them on.

Hampsey has looked really sharp too and Donaghy looks like he belongs at this level, 5 points I think in that first half, two from play.

McKenna looks frustrated inside and his composure or lack of has cost us three points, showing a lot of rustiness with his finishing.

Overall an encouraging display so far.

Hope they can kick off in the second half.

Angelo

Quote from: referee on May 15, 2021, 05:28:08 PM
Absolutely trailer,burns and mcgeary are f**king poor,against a team like Donegal we can't afford to have any passengers which these two are,

Burns has been poor but I think McGeary has been one of our best players in that first half. Broke play up well, has been extremely positive when he's got on the ball and scored a good point.

southtyronegael

Encouraging enough half from Tyrone. Plenty direct kick passing. Meyler looks a different player with a positive attitude. Donaghy very good. Get few more scoring forwards off the bench will help.

tyrone08

Not a bad display from tyrone considering their main attacking players arent playing. Is mcshane still having injury trouble.

Michael mckieran does some mouthing, can't be having it. Ryan mc Hugh is in the same boat.

Angelo

That was absolutely pathetic from Ryan McHugh.

tyroneman

Terrible from McHugh, was nowhere near the head,  and McQuillan for buying the play-acting.

tyrone08

Quote from: tyroneman on May 15, 2021, 06:15:40 PM
Terrible from McHugh, was nowhere near the head,  and McQuillan for buying the play-acting.

Never even occurred to me that he gave the foul for a high challenge as it was so far away from his neck I didn't think it was possible to fall for it. Ridiculous decision