Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

O Neill and Webby be a good watch after United games  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spcMvU-uZqY

NAG1

That will be Poch on the market now after that last night.

Should start a bit of merry-go-round. Zidane to PSG.

To be fair to him I dont see much more he could have done and the actually the players let PSG down again last night. Problem with that is there seems to be the same kind of issues/ problems personality wise and squad wise at PSG as there currently is at United so would he be the man to turn it around?

bigarsedkeeper

With the news on Chelsea this morning Tuchel could now be in the race if Ralf has any say in it.

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: bigarsedkeeper on March 10, 2022, 10:29:19 AM
With the news on Chelsea this morning Tuchel could now be in the race if Ralf has any say in it.

I Would have Tuchel over poch thats for sure

Captain Scarlet

What's the view here on Rashford? I mean I love the fella but his game has not come on at all. You can blame the club being in constant flux but like he is not maturing as a player.
I can't remember the game but Sancho scored a goal a while back where himself and Rashford were bearing down on the goalie and Rashford ran ahead of him at least twice meaning he was offside.
Like it was just the pair of them so he surely should know not to get ahead, but he did and was still screaming for the ball.

Is he that good or where would he go?
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

stiffler

Ronnie finding a bit of form today, he's a point to prove after being dropped for the derby.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

GJL

Ronaldo is the problem 🙄. ⚽️⚽️⚽️

laoislad

Quote from: GJL on March 12, 2022, 07:12:37 PM
You're back ,there's a surprise. Man United must be winning.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Cunny Funt

The rest and trip back to Portugal seems to have done Ronaldo very well. Would have won more comfortably but for gifting two goals but that's been United all season. Everton must be awful shite to have lost to that Spurs side 5-0.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: laoislad on March 12, 2022, 07:14:23 PM

From 2nd to fighting.for 4th but as long as the cr7 boys are happy

Hound

Ronaldo is awesome.
But he needs to be managed. 

His first goal was a super strike, albeit I think the City or Liverpool keeper saves it. .
The second shows he can run hard.
The third is one that it's almost surprising he hasn't done more of this season. He's the greatest attacking header of a ball there has ever been.

And like the Dubs 6-in-a-row team, it's not because he was born as a great header of the ball, it's due to his countless hours of practice that turned him into a magician. He is arguably the best player ever, but I've no doubt he has put more practice in than every other contender for that crown. I've never liked a team he's played with, but for me he's no.1.

But you cannot play all 3 of CR, Pogba and Bruno in the one team. I think Ralf knows this.

Very hard to believe how much of a fraud Rashford has become. Looked such a great lad, and now a primadonna.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 12, 2022, 07:31:02 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 12, 2022, 07:14:23 PM

From 2nd to fighting.for 4th but as long as the cr7 boys are happy

One title in over 30 odd years....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armagh18

Good to see Ronnies not done yet. I thought he had broke the all time scoring record a while back? Or was that just for international goals?

Maguire needs a 6 month holiday.

NAG1

Thing is in that game if Ronaldo doesnt get a hat trick Fred is MOM for me.

Best game I have seen him play for United for sure.

Armagh18

Jaysus they are poor. Ref wants a serious hiding but.