Love Island

Started by JimStynes, June 24, 2019, 10:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: thebigfella on July 03, 2019, 01:49:51 PM
Gonna be some craic tonight  :P

Going to miss it (being on in the same room I'm in, but only fleetingly watch parts) for next few nights as I'm away, no doubt anything interesting will be overheard by me via conversation from my daughters.

Don't know if Amsterdam do Sky?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Farrandeelin

Fairly kicked off there haha. Like like like like. Anna's a dose and a half.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

johnnycool

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 03, 2019, 09:35:23 PM

She'd start a row in an empty house that one and considering she recoupled the exact same way as Mick he really should have read her up for her hypocrisy, the big midden.

Poor auld Curtis is a lesson to all metrosexual men in touch with their feelings that sometimes it's best to say sweet FA and just plough on regardless.

quit yo jibbajabba

Bet ye any money all the heures postin in here wear them wee tight trousers rolled up a bit to show theyre wearin no socks

Gender neutral bawbegs

bogball88

Quote from: johnnycool on July 04, 2019, 09:44:50 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 03, 2019, 09:35:23 PM

She'd start a row in an empty house that one and considering she recoupled the exact same way as Mick he really should have read her up for her hypocrisy, the big midden.

Poor auld Curtis is a lesson to all metrosexual men in touch with their feelings that sometimes it's best to say sweet FA and just plough on regardless.
;D

johnnycool

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 04, 2019, 09:59:17 AM
Bet ye any money all the heures postin in here wear them wee tight trousers rolled up a bit to show theyre wearin no socks

Gender neutral bawbegs

f**k, I couldn't pull that look off if I wanted too.

I'll stick with the O'Neills skinnies riding up my arse and the club fit jersey cutting the oxters off me.

quit yo jibbajabba

Thats a start Jonny  ;D

Youll move onto that other shizzle within the year just mark my words  ;D

JimStynes

Nobody in here watches it. It's all just on in the background and we happen to see bits and pieces of it.  ??? ::)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: JimStynes on July 04, 2019, 01:47:56 PM
Nobody in here watches it. It's all just on in the background and we happen to see bits and pieces of it.  ??? ::)
I actually deliberately watched about 15 mins of it last night but I genuinely have no idea what's happening. I know the black fella Mike with the small ears fell out with the good looking Geordie lass and the hefty black girl (or well tanned!) girl was chatting to another black fella who she used to be with. Don't know what any of it means though and tbf I'm not willing to find out. I will check again though next time the missus is out  ;D

RedHand88

Barcelona is in Italy?

seafoid

"[Human history] has been a continuing struggle against the veneration of crap".
—Neil Postman

https://mobile.twitter.com/tvcritics/status/1147616675094831105

https://youtu.be/axEGY1zWe8g
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

Curtis didn't hold back!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

With so much sport on it is a shame that this thread has gotten demoted to page 2.

Maura is an absolute tart. Such an embarrassment.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

RedHand88

Quote from: Orior on July 14, 2019, 09:59:38 PM
With so much sport on it is a shame that this thread has gotten demoted to page 2.

Maura is an absolute tart. Such an embarrassment.

What's she at now?

JimStynes

You only thought the tennis and cricket had drama today! Tonight's episode was full of tension.
Thon Belle girl should be told to get to f**k!