Love Island

Started by JimStynes, June 24, 2019, 10:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Any predictions on whose head will turn next?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

thebigfella

I've 3 tv's in the house and only 2 of us live there. Yet no matter which TV I choose to watch, I'm forced to watch this sh1te  ::)

I think Curtis will catch a grip of himself and have the head turned next  :P

Tony Baloney

Back to Boycey's query. How do you win this? Is it just a last man standing based on the public voting to boot people out?

That Arabella doll was great from what I saw of her although I see there is another cracker in. Still not watching it though  :D

bogball88

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 28, 2019, 02:25:45 PM
Back to Boycey's query. How do you win this? Is it just a last man standing based on the public voting to boot people out?

That Arabella doll was great from what I saw of her although I see there is another cracker in. Still not watching it though  :D
It will be wittled down to the last 3 remaining couples and then the public vote for their favourite. Or so I'm told

thebigfella

After watching a bit, I've decided I'm a big fan of the underboob bikini look

Milltown Row2

Quote from: thebigfella on June 28, 2019, 10:53:19 PM
After watching a bit, I've decided I'm a big fan of the underboob bikini look

Yeah, I wonder will it hit the Kerry beaches this summer when I'm down ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

JimStynes

Fantastic TV! f**k I hate Anna and Amber! Well done Mick

thebigfella

That Anna one has some neck on her kicking off about Mick.

johnnycool

Quote from: bogball88 on July 02, 2019, 10:53:22 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 02, 2019, 10:17:27 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 02, 2019, 10:16:55 PM
WTF!

Poor Amber.
Fcuk her she's a c**t

100%, the beeatchhh got what was coming to her. Mick grew a set

Big hole Anna pure hypocrite

Interesting to see how the big dancer lad gets on tonight after what he said about the pastey one.

Christmas Lights

That was stunning TV last night, simply stunning.  Michael is my hero, talk about big cohoons on the boy to dump Amber and right he was.  Shes a total sh1t stirrer so great to see her taken down a peg or two, she takes delight in bullying others I feel.  Anna would just boil your blood. 

thebigfella

Gonna be some craic tonight  :P