Dermot Carlin

Started by DCR, October 28, 2009, 08:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pebble-dasher

Quote from: screenmachine on January 05, 2010, 01:28:30 PM
ah now, we all know what they say about tyrone folk...they're wa*kers

Comedy gold once again screenmachine, fantastic

screenmachine

I don't give a feck if you climbed the famous steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art like one Rocky Balboa...[Edited]...How's intermediate football treating ya's Cookstownblue?  I'd say our Ulster League has more relevance than a Micky Mouse Intermediate championship...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

nrico2006

Are Cookstown not back in Senior Football in 2011? 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

cookstownblue

Were back this year nrico, and looking forward to it!

cookstownblue

Quote from: screenmachine on January 06, 2010, 09:20:42 PM
I don't give a feck if you climbed the famous steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art like one Rocky Balboa...[Edited]...How's intermediate football treating ya's Cookstownblue?  I'd say our Ulster League has more relevance than a Micky Mouse Intermediate championship...

i dont think youd know much about football big lad, youve obviously no respect for your fellow countrymen or for the men playing our national game- which leads me to believe you cant/could never play!  Bet your one of these men that stands on the line roaring and shouting but when it comes down to it......you dont have a clue!