Champions league 2015

Started by seafoid, February 17, 2015, 08:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

I see two Irish bucks got into the Final for nothing.
One pretended he was a security guard the other printed a home made ticket off his computer.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

mouview

Probably turned down €5m for keeping it quiet...

gawa316

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 07, 2015, 09:17:49 AM
Quote from: laoislad on June 06, 2015, 10:10:14 PM
Barca join the other great European sides like Liverpool to win 5 European Cups.

Its a pity they cant muster up a league win though

I was thinking ye needed better bait LL, but obviously that wee maggot ye dangled did the business!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gawa316 on June 08, 2015, 06:34:23 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 07, 2015, 09:17:49 AM
Quote from: laoislad on June 06, 2015, 10:10:14 PM
Barca join the other great European sides like Liverpool to win 5 European Cups.

Its a pity they cant muster up a league win though

I was thinking ye needed better bait LL, but obviously that wee maggot ye dangled did the business!

I'm being genuine
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Canalman

Very enjoyable game  and well done to both sides.

The match v England btw has to have been the worst game I have seen . Awful awful.  Rooney's "touch" for the goal chance would have been embarassing in an astro kickabout.

Watched Germany v Ivory Coast 2nd half in WWC. Car crash stuff.

AZOffaly

I watched that too Canalman. It was great. The Ivorians sledging (in the old sense of the word) the Germans was hilarious. Memories of the African teams in mens World Cups in the 60s and 70s.

JoG2

Quote from: Canalman on June 08, 2015, 12:11:16 PM

The match v England btw has to have been the worst game I have seen . Awful awful.  Rooney's "touch" for the goal chance would have been embarassing in an astro kickabout.

some amount of folk giving out about this game online. It was a soccer friendly, it couldn't have been anything other than dishwater dull

theskull1

Quote from: Canalman on June 08, 2015, 12:11:16 PM

I'm sure the teams talks for these games were something like .... "I'm sure youse all couldn't be 4r$ed coming back from Marbella to play what is purely a money making exercise. Lets just get it played and be back on the bus to the airport in no time....I'd expect youse wont even need a shower"
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

foxcommander

Which of the 10 teams that have a chance of winning the Champions League won it this year?

Bring back the old european cup with no seeding.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie