Champions league 2015

Started by seafoid, February 17, 2015, 08:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

In case chelsea get knocked out...
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

seafoid

Psg v chelsea is a reminder of why brazil were so poor at the world cup. Luiz, oscar, silva, maxwell, willian all doing mercenary duty in Europe a long way from the joga bonito.

johnneycool

Is it just me or is Luiz far too slow on the ball, allowing Chelsea time to get organised?

seafoid

Quote from: johnneycool on February 18, 2015, 10:36:44 AM
Is it just me or is Luiz far too slow on the ball, allowing Chelsea time to get organised?
Selling him was a great piece of business.

Captain Obvious

The all pink Real Madrid strip goes well with the metrosexual Ronaldo.

nrico2006

Quote from: seafoid on February 17, 2015, 09:33:08 PM
Psg v chelsea is a reminder of why brazil were so poor at the world cup. Luiz, oscar, silva, maxwell, willian all doing mercenary duty in Europe a long way from the joga bonito.

Or you could argue it shows the strength of Brazilian football when you consider that in such a big game there were 8 different Brazilians on the pitch during the game.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

50fiftyball

Hard to see past Madrid again IMO, I really think they could do the almost impossible task of retaining European crown. Albeit their league form isn't great at the moment.

Any dark horses fancied? Could Borussia make it all the way against all odds with a disastrous season so far? Their champions league performances would give the opinion that it's almost a different team that plays week in - week out in the Bundesliga.

gallsman

Quote from: 50fiftyball on February 19, 2015, 10:32:10 AM
Hard to see past Madrid again IMO, I really think they could do the almost impossible task of retaining European crown. Albeit their league form isn't great at the moment.

Any dark horses fancied? Could Borussia make it all the way against all odds with a disastrous season so far? Their champions league performances would give the opinion that it's almost a different team that plays week in - week out in the Bundesliga.

I think Barca or Bayern. Barca's form has been absolutely frightening since the loss to Sociedad and Madrid won't be back up to scratch until either or both of Rodriguez and Modric are back.

The Clasico on March 22nd should be incredible.

seafoid

Quote from: nrico2006 on February 19, 2015, 10:19:12 AM
Quote from: seafoid on February 17, 2015, 09:33:08 PM

Or you could argue it shows the strength of Brazilian football when you consider that in such a big game there were 8 different Brazilians on the pitch during the game.
european coaches are way ahead of them it seems
But not blanc at psg. I don't think he is good enough for this level.

screenexile

Quote from: gallsman on February 19, 2015, 10:57:58 AM
Quote from: 50fiftyball on February 19, 2015, 10:32:10 AM

I think Barca or Bayern. Barca's form has been absolutely frightening since the loss to Sociedad and Madrid won't be back up to scratch until either or both of Rodriguez and Modric are back.

The Clasico on March 22nd should be incredible.

Yeah it's a toss up between the big 3 I reckon although Chelsea could sneak in there with a dour performance against Barca and Real scoring a fluky counter attack goal at Stamford Bridge as they like to do! I wouldn't fancy them to beat Bayern.