Do they serve soup at Windsor Park?

Started by Cáthasaigh, August 11, 2011, 01:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Who would be in more danger?

a) A catholic wearing his GAA jersey at a NI soccer match?

b) A protestant wearing his NI soccer jersy at a GAA match?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Tony Baloney

There have been 9836 threads on General Discussion and I am starting to think if you remove the soccer threads we only ever discuss the same half dozen topics ad nauseum.

Orior

You sicko! Why dont you just start a topic called Ad Nauseum? That will sicken everyone.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Maguire01

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 17, 2011, 09:23:53 PM
The Newsletter only ever mentions the GAA whenever there's something negative to be said about it, so it's unsurprising that your boys have a negative impression of the association.
One minor detail: nobody actually reads the Newsletter.

dillinger

Quote from: Evil Genius on August 17, 2011, 03:40:01 PM
Meanwhile back at the ranch...

Two GAA stars were at Windsor Park again recently to cheer on Nigel Worthington and his team against the Faroe Islands. John and Martin Clarke, members of Down's 2010 All-Ireland final squad, rarely miss a Northern Ireland game.

But they have Prod names so they be ok. Kidding, i come from a very mixed family and my bro-in law and cousins/ nephews who are catholic have been to many N Ire games with me over the years. And we all wear the shirts proudly.

Applesisapples

Quote from: stew on August 12, 2011, 06:22:41 PM
Quote from: Forever Green on August 12, 2011, 03:50:40 AM
Quote from: dillinger on August 12, 2011, 01:54:49 AM
Quote from: red hander on August 11, 2011, 06:20:46 PM
Following his wonder goal, hundreds of Are We A Country fans have asked Paddy McCourt for their bullets back, signed if possible

Bit off a tired joke there, he's a big favorite of the N. Ire fans.

A big favourite when he scores for the tramps. They will back to calling him a fenian gypsy b**tard by now. Why the f**k any Catholic plays for them bunch of inbred pricks is beyond me

The real norn fans are fine, they dont get involved in that sectarian shite anymore.

It's the fringe supporters on that are scum and sure a lot of teams have those.
You think? Take a trip to Windsor or Shamrock Park some Saturday and you'll see that sectarianism is endemic in NI soccer.

Applesisapples

Quote from: dillinger on August 17, 2011, 11:31:00 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on August 17, 2011, 03:40:01 PM
Meanwhile back at the ranch...

Two GAA stars were at Windsor Park again recently to cheer on Nigel Worthington and his team against the Faroe Islands. John and Martin Clarke, members of Down's 2010 All-Ireland final squad, rarely miss a Northern Ireland game.

But they have Prod names so they be ok. Kidding, i come from a very mixed family and my bro-in law and cousins/ nephews who are catholic have been to many N Ire games with me over the years. And we all wear the shirts proudly.
Glad to see that Ireland's B team get some support.

Tonto

Quote from: Applesisapples on August 18, 2011, 08:47:41 AM
Quote from: stew on August 12, 2011, 06:22:41 PM
Quote from: Forever Green on August 12, 2011, 03:50:40 AM
Quote from: dillinger on August 12, 2011, 01:54:49 AM
Quote from: red hander on August 11, 2011, 06:20:46 PM
Following his wonder goal, hundreds of Are We A Country fans have asked Paddy McCourt for their bullets back, signed if possible

Bit off a tired joke there, he's a big favorite of the N. Ire fans.

A big favourite when he scores for the tramps. They will back to calling him a fenian gypsy b**tard by now. Why the f**k any Catholic plays for them bunch of inbred pricks is beyond me

The real norn fans are fine, they dont get involved in that sectarian shite anymore.

It's the fringe supporters on that are scum and sure a lot of teams have those.
You think? Take a trip to Windsor or Shamrock Park some Saturday and you'll see that sectarianism is endemic in NI soccer.
As a Portadown supporter I'd be inclined to ask what you think you've seen or heard at recent Portadown matches to draw that conclusion.  I mean, I'd be inclined to if I didn't know you were posting total lies.

Applesisapples

Absolutely not lies I have had first hand experience of some so called supporters from Portadown.

Evil Genius

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 17, 2011, 09:25:39 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on August 17, 2011, 07:27:58 PM
Why so?

What exactly do you think might happen to you at a football match between NI and the Faroes, on an August night in Belfast?  ???

I'd be afraid of getting my head kicked in if anyone were to find out I was a fenian.
So Jermoan Quinn can attend an NI game (in GAA top and all) and no-one says a word to him. Caral niCuillin, too. And the Clarke brothers. And Dillinger's friends. And Armagh Stew (in Chicago). And the Catholic members of my supporters' Club. And the Catholic players' families. And the Catholic Stewards, IFA Staff, PSNI duty officers, Journalists and God knows who else. And even a rather well-known Catholic Priest from Down (regular supporter, though I doubt he wears the collar).

That must account for the regular reports of Taigs getting their heads kicked in at Windsor which emerge after every NI game. You know, these attacks which are all over the papers, TV, Radio and Internet, and which fill the A&E Wards and lead to PSNI investigations, appeals for information and arrests....

P.S. I must remember to kick my old mate Julian's head in, the next time I bump into him at Windsor. Tbh, he goes that often I kinda forgot he's a Taig.
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

naka

been to windsor a few times , actually was at the isreal game in 1981 as a kid( NI won 3-0 ) to send them to spain,also saw the columbia game and was at the various republic games, didnt ever get any hassle indeed the only hassle at any games north or south was in usa in 1994 when some druk southerners called me a plastic paddy and told me to f--k off home and support my own country
since that and the fact that to play for NI you have to hold a brit passport i dont support either team
joining the two up like rugby would be a sensible solution
but it is wrong to say that you are in fear as a taig going to windsor

Nally Stand

Quote from: Evil Genius on August 19, 2011, 12:28:49 PM
Why so?

What exactly do you think might happen to you at a football match between NI and the Faroes, on an August night in Belfast?  ???

I'd be afraid of getting my head kicked in if anyone were to find out I was a fenian.
So Jermoan Quinn can attend an NI game (in GAA top and all) and no-one says a word to him. Caral niCuillin, too. And the Clarke brothers. And Dillinger's friends. And Armagh Stew (in Chicago). And the Catholic members of my supporters' Club. And the Catholic players' families. And the Catholic Stewards, IFA Staff, PSNI duty officers, Journalists and God knows who else. And even a rather well-known Catholic Priest from Down (regular supporter, though I doubt he wears the collar).

That must account for the regular reports of Taigs getting their heads kicked in at Windsor which emerge after every NI game. You know, these attacks which are all over the papers, TV, Radio and Internet, and which fill the A&E Wards and lead to PSNI investigations, appeals for information and arrests....

P.S. I must remember to kick my old mate Julian's head in, the next time I bump into him at Windsor. Tbh, he goes that often I kinda forgot he's a Taig.

What about the Catholics in the Aviva who had to listen to all these lads singing about rifles and pistols and the YCV?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ZgfdQeBjs
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Tonto

Quote from: Applesisapples on August 19, 2011, 09:28:29 AM
Absolutely not lies I have had first hand experience of some so called supporters from Portadown.
So we've gone from "endemic" to "some" in one post.  Right so. ::)

As I said, total lies; you can't even get your story straight with yourself FFS!

I'm sure you aren't aware but Portadown supporters have built a very, very good relationship with supporters from Drogheda to such an extent that very often Drogs fans have travelled as far as Ballyclare to support Portadown when they haven't had a game.  You aren't aware of this because you know f*** all about Portadown FC or it's fans despite what you might think.

Tonto

Quote from: Nally Stand on August 19, 2011, 02:44:53 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on August 19, 2011, 12:28:49 PM
Why so?

What about the Catholics in the Aviva who had to listen to all these lads singing about rifles and pistols and the YCV?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ZgfdQeBjs
Sadly some people still think they can act like w@nkers when they please.  See Stew's last post.  I wouldn't judge 14,000 that attend Windsor Pk to support their country by looking at a dozen dicks on a piss-up in Dublin.  Small samples can lead to a massive margin of error.

Applesisapples

Quote from: Tonto on August 19, 2011, 02:52:01 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on August 19, 2011, 09:28:29 AM
So we've gone from "endemic" to "some" in one post.  Right so. ::)

As I said, total lies; you can't even get your story straight with yourself FFS!

I'm sure you aren't aware but Portadown supporters have built a very, very good relationship with supporters from Drogheda to such an extent that very often Drogs fans have travelled as far as Ballyclare to support Portadown when they haven't had a game.  You aren't aware of this because you know f*** all about Portadown FC or it's fans despite what you might think.
Resort to swearing when defending the indefensible. Whilst i would accept that there are many genuine Portadown fans I will reiterate I have first hand experience of so called fans of Portadown FC and to borrow your vernacular you know F*** All of my experiences and are in no position to call me a liar.