Do they serve soup at Windsor Park?

Started by Cáthasaigh, August 11, 2011, 01:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Cathasaigh is some WUM .... isn't he ..... I hope he is..... he has to be...... :o
No one could be that big an eejit  :o
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Cáthasaigh

Quote from: Rossfan on August 11, 2011, 10:05:53 PM
Cathasaigh is some WUM .... isn't he ..... I hope he is..... he has to be...... :o

Clarify why you think I'm on a windup in regard to PSF pandering to the Loyalist agenda?
Demand a 32 County referendum for unity!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Cáthasaigh on August 12, 2011, 12:23:37 AM

Clarify why you think I'm on a windup in regard to PSF pandering to the Loyalist agenda?

O dear, Castasaigh do ya think (P)SF are minions of the crown, should the extremist deathstar be informed?
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Eamonnca1

The fact that you want to topple Parnell's statue. You do want to topple Parnell's statue, right?

dillinger

Quote from: red hander on August 11, 2011, 06:20:46 PM
Following his wonder goal, hundreds of Are We A Country fans have asked Paddy McCourt for their bullets back, signed if possible

Bit off a tired joke there, he's a big favorite of the N. Ire fans.

Forever Green

Quote from: dillinger on August 12, 2011, 01:54:49 AM
Following his wonder goal, hundreds of Are We A Country fans have asked Paddy McCourt for their bullets back, signed if possible

A big favourite when he scores for the tramps. They will back to calling him a fenian gypsy b**tard by now. Why the f**k any Catholic plays for them bunch of inbred pricks is beyond me

Rossfan

Minister for Sport attends sports fixture involving a team that purports to represent the part of Ireland for which she is Minister for Sport.
What will you get annoyed about next ?? Nationalists and/or Catholics having votes in the 6 Cos?  ??? ??? :-\ :'(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Rossfan on August 12, 2011, 04:51:49 PM

Minister for Sport attends sports fixture involving a team that purports to represent the part of Ireland for which she is Minister for Sport.
What will you get annoyed about next ?? Nationalists and/or Catholics having votes in the 6 Cos?  ??? ??? :-\ :'(

For the life of me I cannot understand why he is even writing in the hated Engerlishs language.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

stew

Quote from: Forever Green on August 12, 2011, 03:50:40 AM

A big favourite when he scores for the tramps. They will back to calling him a fenian gypsy b**tard by now. Why the f**k any Catholic plays for them bunch of inbred pricks is beyond me

The real norn fans are fine, they dont get involved in that sectarian shite anymore.

It's the fringe supporters on that are scum and sure a lot of teams have those.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Olly

Soup is something that is now pre-dating itself. I once went to a game in Hearts in Scotland as I was close to one of those players and all they had was Bovril and hot coffee or tea.

I think that if someone was maybe thinking of making a quick buck in today's economic climate, then a stall selling soup at Windsor Park could be a real winner and maybe treble the attendance there and across the world if you're prepared to travel.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Orangemac

Apparently they are calling him the Derry Diego which is a sign of progress that he's not the Londonderry Lionel!

He is the first Celtic player to score for Norn Iron in 50 years which seemed surprising at first and then when I thought of Celtic players who have played for the North all I could think of was Lennon and Rogan, which made it less surprising.

Cáthasaigh

Quote from: Rossfan on August 12, 2011, 04:51:49 PM

This might be difficult for you to understand but the shinners are supposed to be dedicated to the destruction of the 6C statelet but yet they increasingly seem to be enlisted in its enforcement and perpetuation. The endorsement of the god save the queen singing 6C soccer team at a Windsor Park orangefest is but the most recent glaring example. Instead of GSTQ the microminister should have been saying GFYS.

magpie seanie

What's your solution so Cáthasaigh? What do you think should happen?

Cáthasaigh

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 13, 2011, 03:23:00 PM

My solution is Irish Republicanism and I think that all Irish Republicans should be pushing for a 32 county referendum where all the people of Ireland have an equal say in the future of Ireland. It's called democracy but it's not allowed.

Maguire01

Quote from: Cáthasaigh on August 13, 2011, 07:47:06 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on August 13, 2011, 03:23:00 PM

My solution is Irish Republicanism and I think that all Irish Republicans should be pushing for a 32 county referendum where all the people of Ireland have an equal say in the future of Ireland. It's called democracy but it's not allowed.
Democracy is the Good Friday Agreement which was overwhelmingly endorsed across all 32 counties.