Ryan Giggs

Started by Norf Tyrone, May 23, 2011, 05:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Premiership footballers, actors, tv stars, landed gentry etc etc want the best of two worlds. With honies throwing themselves at them steady, with the best will in the world all it takes is a moment of weakness and thats you. Easy done if you ask me.

If beautiful woman constantly gave the rest of us the same attention we'd be at the same thing. Lets not get too self righteous about it people.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Glad you said it first!! Did you lads have women throwing themselves at you's during Dunloy's good years?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 23, 2011, 09:47:44 PM
Glad you said it first!! Did you lads have women throwing themselves at you's during Dunloy's good years?

there is a big difference. Wayne Rooney is ugly but rich, at least he has one thing going for him. Dunloy hurlers..........well, work it out
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on May 23, 2011, 09:58:44 PM

there is a big difference. Wayne Rooney is ugly but rich, at least he has one thing going for him. Dunloy hurlers..........well, work it out

Come on you, there's bound to be at least one :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cold tea

Quote from: BennyHarp on May 23, 2011, 07:25:06 PM
I don't usually follow this sort of nonsense in the media, but am I right in saying that this Thomas woman went to court last week (pictures of her on the news today looking all sad outside court) with the backing of the Scum newspaper so she could get the injunction lifted so she could tell the world, via the paper, that she shagged someone? I.e Giggs!

Her mother must be so proud!

As proud as Giggs wife - the mans a tosser.

Cold tea

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 23, 2011, 08:34:04 PM
It actually is a sad story. There's a wife and 2 kids behind him and I feel for them - it must be awful.

Imogen Thomas went for a married man and tried to then our him so you would also have to question her. Whether she had feelings for him or whether she was just trying to further her reputation I don't know.

Giggs was one of few footballers who you didn't think was "living the life" either. The whole injunction, super injunction, suing twitter etc makes him look very silly. Unless of course he is innocent...

FFS a married man went for her, did she force herself on him.  ::)

BennyHarp

I couldn't care less if one famous sc**bag shags another. The bit that is the most strange to me is that Imogen Thomas went to court to lift an injunction so she could tell a newspaper about it! To me that is the biggest scummy act !
That was never a square ball!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Cold tea on May 23, 2011, 10:36:41 PM
It actually is a sad story. There's a wife and 2 kids behind him and I feel for them - it must be awful.

Imogen Thomas went for a married man and tried to then our him so you would also have to question her. Whether she had feelings for him or whether she was just trying to further her reputation I don't know.

Giggs was one of few footballers who you didn't think was "living the life" either. The whole injunction, super injunction, suing twitter etc makes him look very silly. Unless of course he is innocent...

Was she that stupid not to know the man was married?? These women hang about these places looking for football stars, she'd already banged a few of them and was after some more, Classy

imtommygunn

Quote from: BennyHarp on May 23, 2011, 10:41:09 PM
I couldn't care less if one famous sc**bag shags another. The bit that is the most strange to me is that Imogen Thomas went to court to lift an injunction so she could tell a newspaper about it! To me that is the biggest scummy act !

She's trying to boost a) her pocket and b) her media profile here.

Think how Jordan started out. One of the big things that boosted her career early on was Dwight Yorke being the sc**bag to her.

Blowitupref

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 23, 2011, 10:50:58 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on May 23, 2011, 10:41:09 PM

She's trying to boost a) her pocket and b) her media profile here.

Think how Jordan started out. One of the big things that boosted her career early on was Dwight Yorke being the sc**bag to her.

Yes boost her pocket so she can increase her boob size even further.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

theskull1

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on May 23, 2011, 09:58:44 PM

Listen to Bradley Pitt  :-*

These women know what they have. They are whores and nothing else. Difference is that they understand the business model of selling salicious stories to the media and the subsequent entry into Z list celebritydom. Men of course are the fools

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Rav67

In defence of Thomas (as she seems to be the one getting bashed on here) Giggs found out the Sun had got wind of the story and were going to run it, so he swiftly dumped here and his lawyers warned here in no uncertain terms about speaking out about the relationship.  As Giggs applied for the injunction, the media was prevented from releasing his name but NOT Imogen Thomas' name.

As a result, her name was already out there for having an affair with a married man but she was being warned not to mention his name on contempt of court.  She was the one who wasn't married, she had been unceremoniously dumped, her name was being dragged through the mud mainly as a result of Giggs' court application as it wouldn't have been a huge story otherwise, she was being threatened by her former lover and yet he couldn't be named.  Understandably she was pissed off, and retaliated by engaging the services of Max Clifford.

I'm sure she'll make a few pound of this alright but I don't think it's right to paint her as the villain of the piece.

Cold tea

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 23, 2011, 10:46:01 PM
Quote from: Cold tea on May 23, 2011, 10:36:41 PM

Was she that stupid not to know the man was married?? These women hang about these places looking for football stars, she'd already banged a few of them and was after some more, Classy

Was he that f**king stupid not to know HE was married, he could always of said no I am a married man - complete p***k.

new devil

Cold tea you seem to have a right hard on for Giggs...Whats up? You jealous? You wish you were Imogen?