Ryan Giggs

Started by Norf Tyrone, May 23, 2011, 05:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

deiseach

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 24, 2011, 06:18:19 PM

Model supplied (not Imogen)

With a t-shirt? If she's that cheap, no wonder we can't see her face

Cold tea

Quote from: Overthebar! on May 24, 2011, 05:16:48 PM
Quote from: red hander on May 24, 2011, 04:29:22 PM
f**k him ... he got the super-injunction 'to protect his family' from the media outcry - if he'd kept it in his pants there wouldn't have been a problem in the first place.

The Giggs thing has been the worst kept secret for months, the other super-injunction involving a Premiership star is a lot more interesting...

Do share....

Another role model ...  ::)

ross4life

Quote from: screenexile on May 24, 2011, 06:46:12 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 24, 2011, 06:33:47 PM
Quote from: screenexile on May 24, 2011, 06:28:39 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on May 24, 2011, 06:04:47 PM
Quote from: Overthebar! on May 24, 2011, 05:35:53 PM
Sky Sources: Van of masked men attacks paparazzi outside Ryan Giggs' home in Greater Manchester.

Feck I thought that was a joke . . . Man Ure supporters! The greatest fans in the world eh?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Ryan-Giggs-Paparazzi-Attacked-By-Van-Of-Masked-Men-Outside-Manchester-United-Players-Home/Article/201105415998803?lpos=Home_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15998803_Ryan_Giggs%3A_Paparazzi_Attacked_By_Van_Of_Masked_Men_Outside_Manchester_United_Players_Home

Nearly as bad as Liverpool fans

we could this all day ;)

I'm well aware of that but I hate all the "we have the best fans in the world" shite that most supporters trot out all the time. I would just like it noted that Man Ure are no better than the rest.

PS. I don't support Liverpool. Not even a big EPL fan.

Your a Blackburn fan that absolutely hates Man United so seeing United celebrate last week's title success on ewood park must have been a hard pill to swallow?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

deiseach

*groan* Looks like the thread is heading down the whataboutery road. Ah well

Boycey

Quote from: deiseach on May 24, 2011, 07:30:44 PM

Down the whataboutery road? Its been that way from the first post ;D

deiseach

Quote from: Boycey on May 24, 2011, 07:42:37 PM
Quote from: deiseach on May 24, 2011, 07:30:44 PM

Down the whataboutery road? Its been that way from the first post ;D

:D

Bogball XV

Quote from: Cold tea on May 24, 2011, 07:04:30 PM
Quote from: Overthebar! on May 24, 2011, 05:16:48 PM
Quote from: red hander on May 24, 2011, 04:29:22 PM
f**k him ... he got the super-injunction 'to protect his family' from the media outcry - if he'd kept it in his pants there wouldn't have been a problem in the first place.

The Giggs thing has been the worst kept secret for months, the other super-injunction involving a Premiership star is a lot more interesting...

Do share....

Another role model ...  ::)
surprisingly given the standards that are the norm amongst premiership footballers, I do need another clue ;D

deiseach

Quote from: Bogball XV on May 24, 2011, 08:11:20 PM
surprisingly given the standards that are the norm amongst premiership footballers, I do need another clue ;D

Might be easier to say who doesn't cheat on their wife

Aaron Boone

The Times food critic tweeted a name along with Giggs in mid-May.

deiseach

Quote from: Aaron Boone on May 24, 2011, 08:27:07 PM

Giles bloody Coren. I find it impossible to take him seriously after I read him described as a 'hereditary journalist'. NB his father Alan was a journalist and his sister Victoria is a journalist

Bogball XV

think I found it, same carry on or something interesting?

Cold tea

Quote from: Bogball XV on May 24, 2011, 08:44:30 PM

You must be on your own to have found it.

laoislad

Quote from: Cold tea on May 24, 2011, 10:37:47 PM
Quote from: Bogball XV on May 24, 2011, 08:44:30 PM

You must be on your own to have found it.

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Norf Tyrone

For the record, I don't care what Ryan Giggs does, nor do I care what John Terry does, nor do I care what Chris Baird or any footballer does off the field.

There are some on here who saw fit to open threads on Gerard, Terry etc to give mock moral outrage on their behaviour and radiate the impression that Old Trafford is the home of fine citizens. The irony is that OT has been home to as many morally bankrupt individuals as other clubs. Look no farther than George Best. This isn't a dig at United. It's the reality of life. I didn't start this thread for any other reason but to get a laugh at the wriggling and the changes of morality among certain Mancs!

In life there are a lot of people who make bad choices, and a lot of people who choose to be bad.

I don't think Ryan Giggs is a sc**bag. Nor do I think John Terry (Important to add allegedly in Terry's case) is one either. I'd suggest they are both dicks who made bad choices. Choices that I and I am sure most others on here have made (However Imgoen Thomas has never been one of mine!) in various forms!

What'll happen now is that Giggs will get dogs abuse for the next x amount of years on and off the pitch and this perception of the ultimate 'family man' ruined. He'll get over it.

Thread now being locked so we can get back to the game this Saturday, and cheer on Messi and the boys!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone