Started by lob her in lad, July 08, 2009, 11:42:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longball

Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

lob her in lad

England: 194-3 (59.0 overs)
Australia: Yet to bat
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

longball

Quote from: lob her in lad on July 08, 2009, 03:50:45 PM

KP and Collingwood are the masters.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

supersub

Quote from: lob her in lad on July 08, 2009, 03:50:45 PM

good old bbc sport  :D

lob her in lad

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

fer fox ache

Not many of us GAA head will admit to a love of cricket but I'm a big fan. Was lucky enough to get a ticket for the Saturday of the Lords test in 2005, an absolutely super day out.
C'mon Strayla!

lob her in lad

Collingwood out for 64.

Denn Forever

Its up to Kevin now.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Mr. Nakata

Prior is pretty decent with the bat. Hopefully he can stay in and give the support to KP before Freddie comes in and starts swinging. Atherton was questioning his wicket keeping prowess a bit in last night's previews, but hopefully he'll do the business. Spin is really going to be a decisive factor around day 3 or 4 so he needs to be on the top of his game.

Denn Forever

241 for 5.  Bycott should be fun now
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

lob her in lad

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on July 08, 2009, 04:55:56 PM
Prior is pretty decent with the bat. Hopefully he can stay in and give the support to KP before Freddie comes in and starts swinging. Atherton was questioning his wicket keeping prowess a bit in last night's previews, but hopefully he'll do the business. Spin is really going to be a decisive factor around day 3 or 4 so he needs to be on the top of his game.

They have just being giving out about his wicket keeping on the bbc commentary just now.

lob her in lad

336/7 at the end of the days play.

Minder

Bad finish by England
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Chrisowc

Quote from: fer fox ache on July 08, 2009, 04:17:34 PM
Not many of us GAA head will admit to a love of cricket but I'm a big fan. Was lucky enough to get a ticket for the Saturday of the Lords test in 2005, an absolutely super day out.
C'mon Strayla!

You were going rightly to the last bit ;)
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Chrisowc

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on July 08, 2009, 03:55:41 PM
Do England just bat until they have 10 men out regardless of how many overs they play and then Austraila begin the batting?  I forget what way this test stuff works, too much 20/20 or 1 day on nowadays  ;D

The game lasts 5 days.  Each day is a minimum of 90 overs.

Each team has 2 innings.  Each innings can last as long as the batting team wishes (as long as they are not bowled out).

Hope that makes some sense.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!