Nicest Crisps?

Started by fred the red, February 08, 2009, 09:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Hard to beat the wotsit.

fred the red

I love the roysters beef flavour

also- the walkers sensation range are exquisite, the 4cheese flavour probably the pick of the bunch

old skool- space raiders (any flavour, though pickled onion are probably the best)

Pringles ridges salt and vinegar were pretty good too, with sour cream and onion dip

fred the red

Hula hoops deserve a notable mention too, wouldnt be a fan of ready salted- not too sure why every multipack in the world contains ready salted crisps that always lie to the bottom of the bag, and are normally thrown out (or given out in the general crisp bowl at parties  >:()

gawa316

Quote from: hardstation on February 08, 2009, 10:39:43 PM
Brannigan's Roast Beef and Mustard, you mean?

Hard to whack.

That would be them, the wang of mustard at the end is feckin mingin.

Brannigan's Roast ham and pickle are lovely

pintsofguinness

Nik Naks!

Cant believe I forgot about Nik Naks!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

gawa316

Quote from: gawa316 on February 08, 2009, 10:35:15 PM
Quote from: Minder on February 08, 2009, 09:50:40 PM
I dont think i have found a flavour of crisps i dont like, love them all. . . .

Me too, maybe apart from beef and mustard ones (can't remember who made them).

Beef and Pickle Onion Monster Munch
Prawn Cocktail and Scallion Tudor Farm. Don't think you can get them anymore >:(
Cheetos (extra large bag in the US yum).
Have to say I love Frisps as well, especially the ones that are folded over on each other

shit got Tudor crisps and Farmer Browns mixed up, loved most of there flavours. Anyone know do they make them anymore?

Orior

I could eat Tandragee Tayto Cheese & Onion all day, all week and all year. Simply the best.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Our Nail Loney

Love tayto picked onion, monster munch pickled onion, space raiders... Any pickled onion really with a load of flavour, especially if you get a big ball of flavour at the bottom, and it means your eyes water!!

Also an honourable mention for spar own brand onion rings and burger bites... Great crisps...

maggie

Quote from: Orior on February 08, 2009, 11:22:46 PM
I could eat Tandragee Tayto Cheese & Onion all day, all week and all year. Simply the best.

Your breath might not be the nicest.

My vote would be southern tayto salt and vinegar-real crisps, not those pretend corn snack types.

Our Nail Loney

As for ones I don't like, any ready salted, also the walkers rib ones, disgusting, and the lamb and mint ones, there is a nice beefy taste first but then the mint hits!! Not for me.

5 Sams

Anybody else remember these bad boys!!!
The Aristocrat Years

Orior

Quote from: maggie on February 08, 2009, 11:27:53 PM
Quote from: Orior on February 08, 2009, 11:22:46 PM

Your breath might not be the nicest.

My vote would be southern tayto salt and vinegar-real crisps, not those pretend corn snack types.

Agreed Maggie, and plays havoc with my stomach too. But I cant resist temptation.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

DoYerJob Linesman

I give you..................

Cheese and onion Hula Hoops.  
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: 5 Sams on February 08, 2009, 11:31:04 PM
Anybody else remember these bad boys!!!

Another one great for a ball of flavour!! Big spice fest!!

Transformers are a great ten p crisp, though they aren't ten p these days

Fives were always good, lovely bacon taste

Bacon fries!! Now theres a luxury crisp

I love this tread, I could literally eat ten packets of crisps a day, I don't really like chocolate you see so crisps are my number one vice, well after te drinking, gambling and all the others I hide from yas

pintsofguinness

Can I point out, in the interests of accuracy, that some of these yous are naming are not crisps but corn flavoured snacks. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?