Maigh Eo v Dubh Linn, Pairc Mhic Eil, 14ú Marta @ 1900

Started by macdanger2, March 09, 2015, 11:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Syferus on March 22, 2015, 01:15:33 PM
Did we not come within an Andy Moran of beating these 'seasoned performers' last year?

Yes but it was  a case of Mayo playing badly rather than Ross playing well.
I'd put that down to the fact that Mayo's training regime was geared for peaking in the Autumn and they nearly got a nasty surprise.
However, I don't honestly think the sides would have been so close if Ross and not Kerry, met Mayo in the semi.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Syferus

Quote from: Lar Naparka on March 22, 2015, 02:41:26 PM
Quote from: Syferus on March 22, 2015, 01:15:33 PM
Did we not come within an Andy Moran of beating these 'seasoned performers' last year?

Yes but it was  a case of Mayo playing badly rather than Ross playing well.
I'd put that down to the fact that Mayo's training regime was geared for peaking in the Autumn and they nearly got a nasty surprise.
However, I don't honestly think the sides would have been so close if Ross and not Kerry, met Mayo in the semi.

Ah yeah, sure who could have stopped the juggernaut that was Donegal Lite anyways? Not mere mortals.

larryin89

What are Ye going to do if Ross don't win connacht this year? I mean how much longer can ye hang back , surely we have to see all this come to fruit this year?
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

bucko

Quote from: moysider on March 21, 2015, 09:36:18 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 21, 2015, 09:44:59 AM
The whole f**king lot of ye would need to cop on and stop insulting each other. It's pathetic at this stage.

Agree. Very strange dynamic going on here.
No harm in banter and a bit of slagging but some seriously bitter posting going on.

gibbs32

Curse of 51 and no forwards bar one leave mayo with dumb  and dumber. :)

From the Bunker

Quote from: gibbs32 on March 22, 2015, 07:25:55 PM

Posters like you will vanish come the 19th of July! Heard it all before. Wait for your county to achieve any form of standard before you talk the talk.

Syferus

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 22, 2015, 07:53:23 PM
Quote from: gibbs32 on March 22, 2015, 07:25:55 PM

Posters like you will vanish come the 19th of July! Heard it all before. Wait for your county to achieve any form of standard before you talk the talk.

I don't know what's worse, him trolling Rossies by pretending to be one or you believing he actually is one.

gibbs32

Are you a dictator syfrus??im a rossie thru and thru and my optimism worked and your pessimism failed badly pal

Tubberman

Quote from: gibbs32 on March 22, 2015, 08:11:34 PM
Are you a dictator syfrus??im a rossie thru and thru and my optimism worked and your pessimism failed badly pal

:) You're the first fella to ever call Syferus a pessimist!!
Keep it up, this will be great to look back on in July.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."