The Cricket thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, March 05, 2007, 03:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

passedit

Pakistan 14 - 3. Ball hooping about. Shock on?
Don't Panic

OgraAnDun

Pakistan have rattled through the first 25% of the chase fairly quickly. Hoping for another wicket soon.

Boycey

Forecast from about 3pm pretty poor, they probably reckon they need to get it done quickly.

longballin

Spineless outfit only played Ireland's Call.

Boycey

Ha, it took til the last day  ;D

magpie seanie

Staring down the barrel now after a tremendous fightback yestersay. Need quick wickets and/or rain.

screenexile

Anybody know how to do a rain dance??

Boycey

Quote from: OgraAnDun on May 13, 2018, 04:56:31 PM
Although nobody expected an Ireland win, not even getting to 50 overs is a bit embarrassing.

England didn't go far past 50 overs against them today, all out for 184 in 58.2 overs

magpie seanie

Puts our performance in perspective. Pakistan seem more than decent. England have only a couple of test batsmen....Cook and Root. They're a very average test side.

Orior

Have Ireland a chance today against those Afghans?

Must head up to Stormont with my tricolour.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Boycey

U would wanna hurry, it's nearly over  ;). Ireland well on top.

magpie seanie

History made by Jimmy Anderson with the final wicket of the series. Highest wicket taker in Test history. amazing achievement. Fair play to him. 4-1 probably harsh on India for the series. Very hard for away sides in Test cricket.

quit yo jibbajabba

Owenmoresider

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 11, 2018, 05:34:56 PM
History made by Jimmy Anderson with the final wicket of the series. Highest wicket taker in Test history. amazing achievement. Fair play to him. 4-1 probably harsh on India for the series. Very hard for away sides in Test cricket.
It was quite the way for the series to end, and possibly for Anderson to bow out as well. Their most successful batsman and bowler both to go out on a high?

David McKeown

With Anderson's reduced schedule I'd be surprised if he didn't fancy one last Ashes series.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner