Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

general

Glasdrumman 3-8 V 0-10 Drumgath

St John Bosco 2-10 V 2-8 St John's

St Colman's Drumaness 0-10 V 1-12 Glenn

Darragh Cross 0-15 V 1-9 Saul

When We Win

Although not a fully fledged Darragh Cross supporter but they are my nearest team who i watch the most, i feel for the ref for tonights game, which Darragh won against Saul. Dont know his name but i am sure that based on they way he took charge of tonights game i think he may have lost a big bet or house with the result. poor, bias and completely clueless. Its a pity clubs do not put ref's forward who would like to do the job rather than those who want their £30 quid and want to get home. He actually said something to a Darragh player as he was taking a free. I think he was trying to put him off!! Why are there not assessors at all games.

With regard to IFC meaning nothing, tell that to the 9 clubs in it, and the ones in 31 other counties in ireland all looking towards a potential day out next feb. 

Golden years, i bet you will be praying for the winners of this years IF championship in the draw next year just to have a bit of success.

goldenyears

It's champions league group style next year ! You 're well up to date with things I am glad to see!

goldenyears

White goodman that got a few of them annoyed lol wise up lads, only a bit of banter!  ;)

alba2

Quote from: umpire on August 17, 2012, 10:21:05 PM
Ballyholland 0.9 Downpatrick 2.12
Saval 1.13 Castlewellan 0.10
Longstone 3.8 Clonduff 2.12
Kilcoo 1.10 Bryansford 2.10
Burren 1.12 Mayobridge 0.9

Based on recent form - there are a couple of shocks in here.  Any reports on the games.  Was at the Ford v Kilcoo game and it was poor enough quality at times.  Bryansford were very good in possession and took some very good scores.  When they get their Stateside lads back in the fold they will surely give the championship a rattle...

dundrumite

Quote from: When We Win on August 17, 2012, 11:15:30 PM
Although not a fully fledged Darragh Cross supporter but they are my nearest team who i watch the most, i feel for the ref for tonights game, which Darragh won against Saul. Dont know his name but i am sure that based on they way he took charge of tonights game i think he may have lost a big bet or house with the result. poor, bias and completely clueless. Its a pity clubs do not put ref's forward who would like to do the job rather than those who want their £30 quid and want to get home. He actually said something to a Darragh player as he was taking a free. I think he was trying to put him off!! Why are there not assessors at all games.

With regard to IFC meaning nothing, tell that to the 9 clubs in it, and the ones in 31 other counties in ireland all looking towards a potential day out next feb. 

Golden years, i bet you will be praying for the winners of this years IF championship in the draw next year just to have a bit of success.

Why clubs put refs forward? Not the way it works big fella, we are at the mercy of those who can basically be convinced to do it. Lets face it when they are being scrutinised for each individual display on a public forum by nameless individuals it makes the job of recruiting all the harder. You do the maths

5 Sams

Quote from: alba2 on August 18, 2012, 04:53:11 PM
Quote from: umpire on August 17, 2012, 10:21:05 PM
Ballyholland 0.9 Downpatrick 2.12
Saval 1.13 Castlewellan 0.10
Longstone 3.8 Clonduff 2.12
Kilcoo 1.10 Bryansford 2.10
Burren 1.12 Mayobridge 0.9

Based on recent form - there are a couple of shocks in here.  Any reports on the games.  Was at the Ford v Kilcoo game and it was poor enough quality at times.  Bryansford were very good in possession and took some very good scores.  When they get their Stateside lads back in the fold they will surely give the championship a rattle...

Harps were fcukin brutal in the 2nd half and RGU destroyed them...conditions were atrocious but that didnt beat us..it was the same for both teams. The hoops deserved the 2 points...we deserved fcuk all...
The Aristocrat Years

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: When We Win on August 17, 2012, 11:15:30 PM
Its a pity clubs do not put ref's forward who would like to do the job rather than those who want their £30 quid and want to get home.

Well... if people would quit yapping, complaining and slagging the referees I'm sure you'd get a better calibre of candidate putting their name forward.
i usse an speelchekor

Don Johnson

Any word of next round of Intermediate draw/dates etc?

outinfront

I think there is one match being replayed this Friday and then the draw will be made.

outinfront

Monday results

Aughlisnafin 0-5 V 6-20 Bredagh

Darragh Cross 1-13 V 2-11 Tullylish

Carryduff 0-11 V 4-14 Liatroim

Ballyholland 1-9 V 1-14 Longstone

When We Win

to make up for lamenting the ref v saul, John Killen was a breath of fresh air, even though darragh cross lost. tullylish still in with a shout for the playoffs

Mourne Rover

Are there play-offs in division three this season ?

Down Mad

There are play offs in the third division. Top team goes straight into the league final. Positions 2 & 3 play off to get into the final. I think that Tullylish are too far back to make third spot though.

Square Ball

Quote from: outinfront on August 20, 2012, 04:53:02 PM
I think there is one match being replayed this Friday and then the draw will be made.

yip, draw will be made after the Clan na Banna v Bosco game.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid