Poker

Started by bigfrank, November 20, 2008, 09:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfrank

Was just how many of our members are into poker, either online or live?? I love the game,have played it both online and live on too many occasions some mite say lol:)

Anyone have a favourite site of a way of making handy money :L:)

Any other views

Puckoon

Orior

Terrible habit and best avoided unless you have too much money.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

muppet

Quote from: Orior on November 20, 2008, 09:27:24 PM
Terrible habit and best avoided unless you have too much money.

Agreed, try banking instead.
MWWSI 2017

bigfrank

I agree its not for everyone but neither is golf,horse racing, soccer etc!! They all could be classed a waste of money and time but that would be madness lol! But they could lol

new devil

BF thought you would be happy to know i won another Burke's bracelet on Wednesday night....and don't you talk about poker,seen you in AC one day...cold as Xmas ;D ;D
p.s was playing poker with the REAL big frank tonight

bigfrank

Quote from: new devil on November 21, 2008, 05:56:57 AM
BF thought you would be happy to know i won another Burke's bracelet on Wednesday night....and don't you talk about poker,seen you in AC one day...cold as Xmas ;D ;D
p.s was playing poker with the REAL big frank tonight

U must have bored the rest of the players to sleep with ur consisent folding all the time, u still waitin on suited aces before u play a hand lol:):) u have changed man, i thought i was the real BF

corn02

I play too much. Online sites are full of little fishies. If you want to play against decent players and make a couple of pound - Ladbrokes is the best.