Destination Newry

Started by theticklemister, October 05, 2012, 09:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

I would like to bring to everyone's attention the excellent website that is destinationnewry.com.

It has live coverage of club games in the Down/Armagh area at the weekend, just give it a wee check to find out what games are on. Fair dues to them altogether.

5 Sams

Top class in fairness. not too many MÓMs about but it's a great service.
The Aristocrat Years

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: 5 Sams on October 05, 2012, 09:47:39 PM

I don't know about that now Sams, the bould Damian is tigger-riffic by times ;D

5 Sams

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 05, 2012, 09:49:44 PM

:D :D :D Mind him doing one of your games out in Cross and he mentioned Margaret McConville and her tae and sangwiches more often than any of the players!!!
The Aristocrat Years

southdown

Their productions are fantastic! Great craic and Patsy will read out anything that you send him!

My club are playing tomorrow night and am gutted that I will miss it, but it is on DN and that is great news for me.  Other stations in other countys should watch the Mayobridge v Longstone game tomorrow evening and take note.  Fantastic work.

dundrumite

Brilliant.. Really enjoy the production, good craic and to see club games in Down/Armagh streamed live is great for the game, especially those not living at home on these shores anymore

amallon

Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

crossfire

Quote from: 5 Sams on October 05, 2012, 10:29:34 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 05, 2012, 09:49:44 PM

:D :D :D Mind him doing one of your games out in Cross and he mentioned Margaret McConville and her tae and sangwiches more often than any of the players!!!

Good to see that your spelling has improved ;)

emmetryan

It's fantastic, they provide a great service.
writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

Square Ball

Watched a few games on it and its fantastic, sent a few tweets and comments and they were read out, only one wee negative, no replays , but I can live without it.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

DuffleKing

Great service. with mute on the armagh games obviously - the man's an ill informed dose

Aristo 60

Great service altogether. 

Who lays claim to this great invention? An Armagh or Down person?

I hope they make a fortune from the advertising - which is of a tremendous standard.

bennydorano

Really is a fantastic initiative, bit it's like something that would be taking money from the gate.

emmetryan

Ah I really doubt it would have much effect. From what I've seen, it's mostly folk who are nowhere near Newry who are tuning in.
writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

bennydorano

Wha? Why get off yer hole & go to the game when its live online? I've watched 2 games online that i normally would have paid into see. Cross v Cruppen & Peters v Killeavey (both games in Armagh City),   Newry itself is irrelevant.