Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver hill

Quote from: general on September 16, 2021, 02:25:26 PM
In regard to streaming of the SFC;

All matches can be bought individually for £5 or a bundle offer for all six games is available at a price of £18. There is also a Super Sunday bundle for the three games at a price of £10

Hopefully the quality of the service is good. its great value for anyone who wants to watch from home.

https://downgaa.tv/events/?activity_type_checked_ids=&locations_checked_ids=&sport_teams_checked_ids=&competitions_teams_checked_ids=&start_date=&end_date=&search_for_an_event=

Maybe it was just myself and my internet but I paid for a few games last year from the Down championship last year with Pairc and the quality was decidedly dodgy with constant freezes.
Was that a problem for anyone else or just my bad luck?

general

Quote from: terrifictommy on September 16, 2021, 02:34:25 PM
Is there a back door this year, I didn't think so but seen a comment a few days ago that there is

Yes

I am aware for senior there 100% is

general

Quote from: Silver hill on September 16, 2021, 02:36:04 PM
Quote from: general on September 16, 2021, 02:25:26 PM
In regard to streaming of the SFC;

All matches can be bought individually for £5 or a bundle offer for all six games is available at a price of £18. There is also a Super Sunday bundle for the three games at a price of £10

Hopefully the quality of the service is good. its great value for anyone who wants to watch from home.

https://downgaa.tv/events/?activity_type_checked_ids=&locations_checked_ids=&sport_teams_checked_ids=&competitions_teams_checked_ids=&start_date=&end_date=&search_for_an_event=

Maybe it was just myself and my internet but I paid for a few games last year from the Down championship last year with Pairc and the quality was decidedly dodgy with constant freezes.
Was that a problem for anyone else or just my bad luck?

My own was grand for the games i didnt get to live. playback feature was good also.

sayign that i run off superfast fibre - i imagine it takes a fair bit of bandwidth

ScarvaLegend

Quote from: terrifictommy on September 16, 2021, 02:34:25 PM
Is there a back door this year, I didn't think so but seen a comment a few days ago that there is

The dates provided by the CCC includes a 'Round 3' for SFC and IFC, which wouldn't be possible without a qualifier/backdoor.
I can't confirm if there is a backdoor for JFC as haven't seen those ones but going by recent years I think there isn't? I'm open to correction on that one if I'm wrong.

upandwin

Longstone will give the point their fill of it this eve...W'Point riddled with Injuries and Covid too maybe but think there is a serious amount of lads missing tonight...I expect this game to go 1/2pts either way but if I was a betting man I'd say the stone might get a big scalp this eve...hope I'm wrong

Brick Tamlin

Not a pups chance of Stone beating Point.

ScarvaLegend

Quote from: upandwin on September 16, 2021, 03:38:32 PM
Longstone will give the point their fill of it this eve...W'Point riddled with Injuries and Covid too maybe but think there is a serious amount of lads missing tonight...I expect this game to go 1/2pts either way but if I was a betting man I'd say the stone might get a big scalp this eve...hope I'm wrong

This feels a bit like trying to downplay the massive favourites tag. Its a double digits Point win.

thewobbler

It would take an extraordinary effort for Longstone players and management to give a tuppeny damn after the last minute of their league campaign.

Betsy Gray

Hopefully we see a weekend of decent championship action.

Tyrone's victory on Saturday really hit home just how far we have fallen in terms of the Ulster and all Ireland football stage. Since we last won an Ulster in 1994 Tyrone Tyrone have produced a team to win 3 all irelands then produced another team that has gone on to win an all Ireland. And it all seems further away than ever.

Mourne Red

Quote from: upandwin on September 16, 2021, 03:38:32 PM

CPN will win by 8+ points

Smurfy123

CPN double digits and that's no disrespect to Longstone as they are a great club but the golf between 1 and 2 is a lot
Ryan McAleenan also back in the frame for us
Good luck to all competing teams

befair

Do we need e-tickets for tonight's game?

ScarvaLegend

Quote from: befair on September 16, 2021, 06:12:01 PM
Do we need e-tickets for tonight's game?

Yes, ticket only. Still available on the app

Nanderson

Anyone else's stream keep freezing?

knockitdown