Author Topic: Tyrone County Football and Hurling  (Read 1064369 times)

redzone

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Reply #8010 on: July 22, 2018, 11:09:31 AM »
really quality performance, just lacked abit of cutting edge, didnít make dublin work as hard for scores as we had to. the effort physicality could not be questioned, top class and brought dublin to the edge but no cigar. the difference was a sloppy ďluckyĒ goal, 2 bad wides and a few bad calls by the ref. burns, m donnelly, meyler, harte where really quality and morganís lockouts was on point 2 or 3 where outrageous, and i didnít think i would ever say that, should be great momentum to the donegal game and get a result
Yeah that's it in a nutshell. Great performance and a great day out. If mcnamme is out we might see hampsey move Back with McShane or richy moving to the middle,with Bradley coming in. I'd love to see both Brennan and Bradley on as would give us more of scoring threat in the bigger games. All to play for in 2 weeks. Glad the players proved they are more than capable of delerving on the big day

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #8011 on: July 22, 2018, 12:02:53 PM »
What's the story with Lee Brennan? I'd heard he was flying in training, that was a few weeks ago?

Club boi

• View Profile
« Reply #8012 on: July 22, 2018, 10:18:49 PM »
really quality performance, just lacked abit of cutting edge, didnít make dublin work as hard for scores as we had to. the effort physicality could not be questioned, top class and brought dublin to the edge but no cigar. the difference was a sloppy ďluckyĒ goal, 2 bad wides and a few bad calls by the ref. burns, m donnelly, meyler, harte where really quality and morganís lockouts was on point 2 or 3 where outrageous, and i didnít think i would ever say that, should be great momentum to the donegal game and get a result
Yeah that's it in a nutshell. Great performance and a great day out. If mcnamme is out we might see hampsey move Back with McShane or richy moving to the middle,with Bradley coming in. I'd love to see both Brennan and Bradley on as would give us more of scoring threat in the bigger games. All to play for in 2 weeks. Glad the players proved they are more than capable of delerving on the big day

Brennan AND Bradley both together in Ballybofey would be eaten alive by a hungry home mob

redzone

• View Profile
« Reply #8013 on: July 22, 2018, 10:57:43 PM »
Maybe 5 years ago when donegal were uber defensive but this donegal defense isn't as tough.