Russophobia

Started by Angelo, February 15, 2021, 03:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dublin7

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 03, 2021, 06:22:18 PM
When you have to watch your back because the cops are looking to rob you at every opportunity it isn't a good sign.  I just felt sorry for the poor Japanese tourists who they were robbing blind.

I went over to Moscow for an Ireland match a few years ago and the local police were robbing Irish fans everywhere. They were asking fans for their passports/I'd and then demanding money from them before they'd hand it back.

It's a crazy country and I won't be going back.

Angelo

Quote from: dublin7 on March 03, 2021, 06:58:39 PM
When you have to watch your back because the cops are looking to rob you at every opportunity it isn't a good sign.  I just felt sorry for the poor Japanese tourists who they were robbing blind.

I went over to Moscow for an Ireland match a few years ago and the local police were robbing Irish fans everywhere. They were asking fans for their passports/I'd and then demanding money from them before they'd hand it back.

I'm sure the Russians are devastated.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on March 03, 2021, 07:11:53 PM

I'm sure the Russians are devastated.

I'm sure they are glad you're their champion on all things Russian, you created a thread about it and Putin was saying on Twitter the other day that his comrade from the sticks of Tyrone, or worse Strabane, has got his back!

You'll be awarded the Order of Friendship medal and bestow you with a plot in the Karatayka district, the GAA board 6 have chipped in for your fare, so three cheers to them, whoever they are.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

sid waddell

I know a good few Ireland fans who were over there in 2002 and/or 2011 and most had similar experiences

imtommygunn

There are parts of the country are fantastic but the hostility and the looking over your shoulder all the time for me also mean that.

You will never see more beautiful women than you do in red square though. Even the £7 pint in 2010 was worth it.

sid waddell

Russia is unique in that it is apparently the only country in the world that has no gay people

Amazing stuff

sid waddell

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 03, 2021, 07:33:41 PM

There are parts of the country are fantastic but the hostility and the looking over your shoulder all the time for me also mean that.

You will never see more beautiful women than you do in red square though. Even the £7 pint in 2010 was worth it.
When the Russian regime talks about hospitality, they mean it literally

Gmac

Quote from: sid waddell on March 03, 2021, 07:39:37 PM
Russia is unique in that it is apparently the only country in the world that has no gay people

Amazing stuff
china has declared that homosexuality is as a mental disorder .

sid waddell

Quote from: Gmac on March 03, 2021, 08:20:11 PM

Amazing stuff
Ah yes, that must be why Angelo is a fan of the Chinese regime too  ;D

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on March 03, 2021, 08:32:45 PM

Amazing stuff

Am I?

Did you decide that for me because I've exposed your bigotry and intolerance.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

whitey

Quote from: Angelo on March 03, 2021, 08:46:43 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on March 03, 2021, 08:32:45 PM

Amazing stuff

Am I?

Did you decide that for me because I've exposed your bigotry and intolerance.

Good man.....keep her lit

johnnycool

Amazing stuff

So have the DUP FFS and they live among us.

imtommygunn

They are still on about conversion therapy.

GetOverTheBar

So are the Russians about to invade / finish off Ukraine?

Or is Putin once more playing the strong man card?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 14, 2021, 02:19:09 PM
So are the Russians about to invade / finish off Ukraine?

Or is Putin once more playing the strong man card?

That's just old propaganda, the Ukrainian's are welcoming them in with open arms and a bottle of Vodka
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea