The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfromdelmonte

approval granted for the new stadium by Liverpool city councillors

macker15

Will the Everton lads have sobered up for tonight? I thought they won the league last week when they bate a patched up Liverpool side. Last week result will count for nothing if don't win tonight.

J70

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on February 23, 2021, 01:53:29 PM

Looks decent. Fairly close to Albert Dock area and city centre too.

SHEEDY

Quote from: J70 on March 01, 2021, 07:55:30 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on February 23, 2021, 01:53:29 PM

Looks decent. Fairly close to Albert Dock area and city centre too.
hopefully any rise in sea levels is a long way off 😂
nil satis nisi optimum

SHEEDY

Big 3 points tonight keeps European dreams alive but by god it was a tough watch. Made hard work of that one.
nil satis nisi optimum

imtommygunn

Still good to get the win. Up against a big Sam outfit on Thursday now. I would expect plenty of booting of the likes of Rodriguez. Be a tough enough win as despite two wins in a row they're against very off form teams. Still Allan back a massive boost.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: macker15 on March 01, 2021, 05:20:59 PM
Will the Everton lads have sobered up for tonight? I thought they won the league last week when they bate a patched up Liverpool side. Last week result will count for nothing if don't win tonight.
Where were you all week?

Main Street

How many games can a fan's heart  take where you go one up early and just have endure the rest of the game.
I'm not an Everton fan but I can't even watch what happens after they go one up.

johnnycool

Quote from: Main Street on March 01, 2021, 11:18:46 PM
How many games can a fan's heart  take where you go one up early and just have endure the rest of the game.
I'm not an Everton fan but I can't even watch what happens after they go one up.

Not killing off teams like Southampton and Liverpool are the reason Everton fail to bridge that gap to top four on a regular basis..

macker15

Another clean sheet for Everton.  Third in a row now. Calvert Lewin should have got the line for challenge on oshea

imtommygunn

macker15

Milltown Row2

Chelsea currently knocking yous out of 4th spot. Are you hoping Liverpool win this game or draw?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Draw. Everton Chelsea is on Monday I think. Big game.