The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Puckoon

Very interesting day is set up here. I think Tiger is going to win it. The PGA have it rigged like the NBA finals. It's all corrupt and there's a notion that "it's good for Golf" if Tiger "wins".

Worse than WT7

Insane Bolt

Think Woods has only ever lost once when leading on final day by more than one shot...Y E Yang 2009 PGA. Maybe Rory will shoot the lights out.

Minder

Enjoy watching the golf buy unelss it's a major it's a bit meh, this weekend it's just rich guys playing for more money
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Boycey

None of the 3 rich guys in contention will give a rats ass about the money on offer, it's all about prestige!!

Minder

Quote from: Boycey on September 23, 2018, 07:18:03 PM
None of the 3 rich guys in contention will give a rats ass about the money on offer, it's all about prestige!!

Yeah that's why Tiger and Phil are playing for $9m ! For the prestige

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gabriel_Hurl

Milltown Row2

Rory's doing a lot better than most Irish men at golf at the minute though, will keep the bitters disappointed  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JPGJOHNNYG

Having his usual last round blues.

Boycey

Great to see the Tiger on the prowl again, never thought I'd see the day. Disappointing from McIlroy and Rose..

Orior

Language Rory!

Or maybe that was some Ulster Scots?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Minder

Tiger making hard work of this now

gallsman

Quote from: Minder on September 23, 2018, 10:33:58 PM
Tiger making hard work of this now

Yup, and with Rose only needing to pick up one it's set up brilliantly.

gallsman

Rose birdies 18 to snatch it back by 41 points. Tiger wins the tournament, Rose the $10m.