Sport For All indeed.........................

Started by tyroneman, January 18, 2008, 11:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerlik

Can't understand them galloots.  What harm has the Cote d'Ivoire ever done them?
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Square Ball

If Linfield/football association wanted to get rid of sectarianism from the game then those responsible should be banned, its not like they have concealed their faces or anything.

Tony should write a letter of indignation to the Tele, if he hasn't already
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

his holiness nb

Thought this crap was done with.
Shame on them, at least we can expect the fans to be banned for life as they didnt conceal their faces.

Or can we?
Ask me holy bollix

Square Ball

ach sure what do you expect from a pig but a grunt?

Rossfan

What's Linfield's email address and let's all bombard them with complaints.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Zapatista

Minister Poot's statement on the issue would go something like this-

This is an absolute disgrace. I am appalled to see this sort of behaviour in Windsor Park. There is no place in our comunity for this type of behaviour. The individual involved must be caught and punished accordingly. We are working very hard to insure Windsor Park is a place where everyone in Northern Ireland feel safe to bring their family's. I am commissioning a full investigation into this blatant disregard for the health and safety of the others around this individual who where clearly enjoying the great atmosphere and joy which is unique to Windsor Park. The burning of materials in a crowded stadium cannot be tolerated.

Square Ball

are you infact a speech/artical writer for the DUP Zapatista?

T Fearon

Im shocked...that you're shocked! Haven't I spent yers trying to tell you that this FFA mallarkey is a cosmetic exercise to try and attract corporate sponsorship. Rearrange the following words into a well knwn maxim: Leopards, spots,never, their, will, change

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: tyroneman on January 18, 2008, 11:57:35 PM
http://www.presseye.com/photolibrary/image_display.asp?cid=1667&im=36869

Welcoming place that windsor....................even in 2008
Stiffler that guy in the green top look's somewhat like you.....You got something to tell me........?
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

lfdown2

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on January 19, 2008, 03:34:23 PM
Quote from: tyroneman on January 18, 2008, 11:57:35 PM
http://www.presseye.com/photolibrary/image_display.asp?cid=1667&im=36869

Welcoming place that windsor....................even in 2008
Stiffler that guy in the green top look's somewhat like you.....You got something to tell me........?

:D :D it does a bit too!!

stew

Interesting that they set fire to the orange part of the flag first.

None of those fine young loyalists are norn iron supporters and not a one of them have ever attended a game between the north and one of those international sides so owc cannot possibnly be blamed for their behaviour. :-\
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility