NFL Ticket Scheme / offer

Started by tyroneman, December 10, 2007, 01:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneman

I see the gaa are offering packages for the first 7 NFL games  - 80euro for stands, 65euro for terraces.

Not bad I guess.....a precursor to loyalty schemes maybe??????????

Maguire01

There's a separate deal for your team's home games as well.

his holiness nb

Quote from: hardstation on December 10, 2007, 01:50:40 AM
Strange.
I tend to see almost all of Antrim's home games and a fair few Tyrone games every year.
If I can make 7 games out of the two teams, would I be entitled to the deal?

This year, I hope to make make:
1) Tyrone v Kildare - 02/02/08 - 7pm
2) Antrim v Kilkenny (I'm not missing this) - 09/02/08 - 7pm
3) Antrim v Offaly - 01/03/08 - 7pm
4) Tyrone v Laois/Antrim v Carlow (Toss up) - 15/03/08 - 7pm
5) Tyrone v Donegal - 29/03/08 - 7pm
6) Derry v Tyrone (I'd say so) - 05/04/08 - 7pm
7) Tyrone v Mayo - 13/04/08 - 2:30pm
8.) Antrim v Waterford - 20/04/08 - 2:30pm

8 games - is there a deal for 8 games?

I think the deal is per team so you would either be buying all Tyrones home games or all of Antrims, I could be wrong though.
Ask me holy bollix

southderryman

Where can you buy these packages at lads?? is it from the county board or the gaa website?

Think its a good idea, and tickets distributed for championship games should be on a loyalty basis to those who purchase the league package.

Maguire01

There's very little point to them if they're not linked to some kind of loyalty scheme that relates to championship too.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Maguire01 on December 10, 2007, 02:36:50 PM
There's very little point to them if they're not linked to some kind of loyalty scheme that relates to championship too.

Eh, they're cheaper than paying into the games individually. Agree that there should be a loyalty scheme for the championship.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

charlie linkbox

Lads, what would the saving be if I bought a package for the 7 games? Would it be enough to warrant getting it?

stiffler

Good idea, nice to see the GAA moving with the times when it comes to Spectator needs!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Maguire01

One issue i had - there's different price tickets for stand and terrace. Fair enough. I do remember 2 years ago however, when Monaghan were in Division 1, Clones wasn't used and the games were in Clontibret, Blaney and Scotstown, none of which have different sections and none of which have proper seats.  I wonder if there's any point in buying the more expensive tickets if this was the case in any counties.
Also, surely one area of a ground is enough to open for most league mathches.  Taking Clones again as an example, the stand is never that rammed that there's any need to open the uncovered areas - surely everyone could just be accomodated under the stand.

As far as savings are concerned, looking at the price of the tickets, i don't think you're likely to save too much.  Call me a cynic, but this may well just be cashing in on the Christmas presents market. (Not that that's a bad idea.)

redcard

The GAA have announced details of a new supporter initiative for the 2008 Allianz leagues with fans being offered the opportunity to purchase a special ticket package for all of their counties Allianz league games.

There are two different types of packages available for each county in both Hurling and Football and supporters can choose to purchase tickets for all of a county's games or alternatively all of their home games in the round robin stages of the Leagues at a discounted price. There has already been a very positive response to the initiative.

The relevant prices are:

FOOTBALL

Divisions 1 & 2
All Games (7) Eur80 for stand, Eur65 for terrace
Homes games only (3) Eur35 for stand, Eur30 for terrace
Home games only (4) Eur45 for stand, Eur40 for terrace

Division 3
All Games (7) Eur65 for stand, Eur50 for terrace
Homes games only (3) Eur25 for stand, Eur230 for terrace
Home games only (4) Eur35 for stand, Eur25 for terrace

Division 4
All Games (7) Eur65 for stand, Eur50 for terrace
Home games only (4) Eur35 for stand, Eur25 for terrace

HURLING

Division 1
All Games (5) Eur55 for stand, Eur50 for terrace
Homes games only (2) Eur25 for stand, Eur20 for terrace
Home games only (3) Eur35 for stand, Eur30 for terrace

Division 2
All Games (5) Eur45 for stand, Eur35 for terrace
Homes games only (2) Eur20 for stand, Eur15 for terrace
Home games only (3) Eur25 for stand, Eur20 for terrace

Divisions 3 and 4
All Games (4) Eur15
Homes games only (2) 8

Tickets are currently on sale at the following link: http://www.gaa.ie/page/ticket_information.html .

TacadoirArdMhacha

Homes games only (3) Eur35 for stand, Eur30 for terrace
Home games only (4) Eur45 for stand, Eur40 for terrace

Is the terrace not €10 anyway for NFL games or am I thining of sterling?

Not a bad initiative though but should be linked into championship tickets
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

thejuice

I'd definatley pick that up. Another thing I think should be put in place for league games is transport for fans to away games. If several large coaches could be arranged for bringing fans direct from central towns to the games venue and back would be a great thing I think.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

FermGael

Quote from: Maguire01 on December 10, 2007, 02:36:50 PM
Just bought the tickets today.  When i logged out of the gaa ticketmaster website i noticed the following on the page
QuoteAs a GAA ticket account holder you can use this site to:

Buy Allianz NFL and Allianz NHL Package Tickets for the 2008 Season

Accept a right of first refusal for tickets to GAA games during the season.

Enter lotteries to buy tickets for games that are not on general sale.

Update your contact details and receive communications directly from the GAA.

I would think that this is the start of the loyalty scheme.
About time too
Heres the web address https://oss.ticketmastereurope.com/html/home.htmI?team=gaa&l=EN&STAGE=1&CNTX=&out=1
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Maguire01

AhFeckRef

Hmmmm. Nice Christmas present idea. Any idea how long it takes until tickets are delivered?