Tyrone v Monaghan USFC Final

Started by tyroneman, June 24, 2007, 05:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

If not Sean Teague, who might be next Tyrone manager - Martin Coyle, Liam Donnelly, Raymond Munroe and his team, Brian Mc Ivor ?? Any suggestions ?

Loup Bandit

Quote from: orangeman on July 21, 2007, 09:22:37 PM
If not Sean Teague, who might be next Tyrone manager - Martin Coyle, Liam Donnelly, Raymond Munroe and his team, Brian Mc Ivor ?? Any suggestions ?

Sean Teague? Are you joking?
Someone who tries to throw punches in The Hogan Stand at opposition players? aye........

never kickt a ball

McGuinness looks too happy for a Derry man,  me thinks

new devil

Quote from: Loup Bandit on July 22, 2007, 10:16:11 AM
Quote from: orangeman on July 21, 2007, 09:22:37 PM

Sean Teague? Are you joking?
Someone who tries to throw punches in The Hogan Stand at opposition players? aye........

Have to agree, how would the players have discipline when the manger doesnt, and anyway a junior all ireland with greencastle doesnt make him a county manager,thats not taking any thing away from him, i think peter the great will make a good manger... played under him at school and won a couple of all ireland's

orangeman

Peter would be too close to the players would he not ?

longball

Quote from: orangeman on July 22, 2007, 10:29:24 PM

Agreed. this is why i think the rumours about Sean Teague could actually be true, has had a good run with Greencastle and wud be a ruthless manager- not doing the job ur off straight away!
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

loughshore lad

Would be surprised if Harte has drafted in Sean Teague as a defensive coach and with a view to grooming him as a long term successor. The job is Hartes as long as he wants it, he appears to have an unrelenting appetite for Tyrone football, between minors, under 21's and seniors he has probably managed a Tyrone team for almost 15 years non stop. Harte is very mch his own man, I dont think his approach lends itself to grooming a successor.
There will be plenty of potential candidates touted but in my opinion the only stand out one would be Brian McIvor. My big fear is that Coyle and Donnelly are being groomed as the next senior management, I wouldnt be too confident with them at the helm.

ONeill

Bad news this morning with Dooher, Cavlan and O'Neill all struggling. O'Neill's ailment is something different altogether again. If he was a horse.....
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

Brian Mc Ivor would be my man for the job -

new devil

Quote from: orangeman on July 22, 2007, 10:29:24 PM

Was thinking more of down the line orangeman, i hear theres a fat man from crossmaglen looking a job ;)

ziggysego

Quote from: longball on July 20, 2007, 03:44:38 PM
can ne1 confirm rumours that sean teague has been asked to join the Tyrone management team as a defensive coach? heard this from one of the players C_____ G____  ;)   8) he reckons Sean Teague will be in the mix whenever Harte decideds to walk away!   :-[

Can't say I've heard that one before. There was all sorts of rumours about Sean flying about after the All-Ireland win and none of them had a truth about them.
Testing Accessibility