?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: T Fearon on May 08, 2017, 10:02:33 PM
These are things not worthy of celebration.Scott Sinclair scored one more league goal than ex Cliftonville player Liam Boyce.Is this worthy of celebration?

Does anyone praise Jim Gavin and Dublin for winning All Irelands? Are they not sneered at for having so much more resources than their rivals hence winning and beating them all is merely to be expected?
Jesus your life must be pretty empty when this is all you have to be at. Just had a look at your FB page there, if ever anyone is looking for an example of what a narcissist is, I would point them in that direction
Careful now

Newbridge Exile

Yep Narcissist with a capital N  , It can be hard not to take his bait but proof that there is ZERO point in debating With him is evident by his posting the photo of himself with Brendan Rodgers on  Facebook  whilst congratulating him on winning manager off the year .

T Fearon

I am not critical of anyone.The Celtic manager and players have successfully done the jobs they were expected and very well paid to do.But these achievements against vastly inferior opposition (equivalent to Airtricity League standard) is not even noteworthy.

Dougal Maguire

Careful now

thebar

Quote from: T Fearon on May 08, 2017, 11:04:34 PM
I am not critical of anyone.The Celtic manager and players have successfully done the jobs they were expected and very well paid to do.But these achievements against vastly inferior opposition (equivalent to Airtricity League standard) is not even noteworthy.

awful sad. i dont know why you are on here.

tonto1888

Fearing makes stupid statements and ignores anyone who contradicts them. I'm going back to ignoring him

illdecide

You have all be warned hundreds of times to ignore the fool but you keep responding and he's laughing his vagina off at you all taking the bait...just don't reply to the we bitch and the interest will fade away
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

MoChara

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 08, 2017, 10:34:43 PM
Have to agree with T Fearon. Everybody has totally lost the run of themselves on here! What were we talking about again?

Celtic I think

Hectic

I generally do not mind a dissenting voice - it is good to have other angles and not always productive to have everyone agreeing and singing off the same sheet.  But when it is the same auld sh!te time after time after time it is hardly enlightening and certainly lacks any sort of imagination.  Tony one note!

sensethetone

Quote from: thebar on May 08, 2017, 11:17:56 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on May 08, 2017, 11:04:34 PM

awful sad. i dont know why you are on here.

Cos Armagh are so poor, there are no stories of interest.

Orior

Quote from: MoChara on May 09, 2017, 10:19:41 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on May 08, 2017, 10:34:43 PM
Have to agree with T Fearon. Everybody has totally lost the run of themselves on here! What were we talking about again?

Celtic I think

LOL
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Main Street

Quote from: tonto1888 on May 08, 2017, 11:40:58 PM
...... I'm going back to ignoring him
Put some resolve into it this time and take it one session at a time, make it manageable, don't get stuck on the "how on earth  can I ignore Tony the troll for the rest of my life?", but break the enormity of that task down to something manageable,
otherwise you'll be back here conversing with the troll in no time.

tonto1888

Quote from: Main Street on May 09, 2017, 01:36:54 PM
Put some resolve into it this time and take it one session at a time, make it manageable, don't get stuck on the "how on earth  can I ignore Tony the troll for the rest of my life?", but break the enormity of that task down to something manageable,

I was doing good. Managed to ignore him for a few weeks but he sucked me back in!!!

thebar

Quote from: tonto1888 on May 09, 2017, 03:12:39 PM
Quote from: Main Street on May 09, 2017, 01:36:54 PM

I was doing good. Managed to ignore him for a few weeks but he sucked me back in!!!

: ;D ;D ;D

Main Street

Enjoy the experience of totally ignoring Tony the Troll, 
no longer will you have the sensation that you have to travel along a path full of dog shít.