Laois v Donegal

Started by laoislad, July 21, 2013, 11:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

RMDrive

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 26, 2013, 11:20:46 PM
Quote from: drici on July 26, 2013, 10:50:45 PM

Is that good luck as in 'Good bye'?

Suspect that pic is from before the AI last year? There were loads of signs out in Monaghan wishing Donegal the best. While we were all very disappointed with the result, everyone was delighted for the people of Monaghan.

babarino

Somebody asked earlier, but I didn't see a reply - Is this game being shown live on TV? I can't seem to find it on tv guides.

donegal lad

Safe journey to all driving to the game today unfortunately can't get to carrick today. Hoping for much improved performance from the majority of the tea who simply didn't turn up the last day. Wonder if jim will freshen up the starting 15 a little as there is a few players who have been poor all championship IMO but won't name any of them here

omagh_gael

Quote from: babarino on July 27, 2013, 10:00:49 AM
Somebody asked earlier, but I didn't see a reply - Is this game being shown live on TV? I can't seem to find it on tv guides.

No. Tyrone v Meath is on 7pm RTE2 and the two preceding games in Croker are being shown on premier sports pay per view channel.

Hardy

Quote from: Dont Matter on July 24, 2013, 05:04:28 PM
Quote from: Dont Matter on July 24, 2013, 12:21:12 PM
Ok so I'll show you a little bit of the theory behind Jimmy giving up the Ulster title for All Ireland success. He's been using some complecated maths equations to find the answer. Something like these:

(sin(45)^2)((4π) / π)
(500/1 x 1/200)x(2^3 x 2^-1)
x=SQR(100)/SQR(25)

They're all the same answer, does anyone know what it is?

Not one of ye is clever enough. The answer is 2.

(500/1 x 1/200)x(2^3 x 2^-1) = 2? 
Bring back the hedge schools.

omagh_gael

No Donegal team named? Jimmy has circled the wagons. Watch out Laios.

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: Dont Matter on July 23, 2013, 04:06:50 PM
Jimmy knew motivation was needed for his players and the only way to regain that was by losing a match.
If they had won they would have been playing Tyrone or Cork or one of those big guns in the quarter final, now they will be playing one of Dublin, Kerry or Mayo. No real difference. They're still at the same stage as they would have been with an Ulster title but now the players have got a wake up call and will have motivation to prove those that are writing them off wrong.
None of Dublin/Kerry/Mayo want them in the draw.

You are full of sh**e.. That's the kinda chat for the hogan stand.. You're seriously deluded if you think the best manager in the modern game would rationalise your logic. Complete BS my friend.  ::)

drici

Looks like the match won't be starting at five o'clock.

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: drici on July 27, 2013, 03:14:43 PM
Looks like the match won't be starting at five o'clock.

Cen fáth?

omagh_gael

drici

TG4 anois - Clare v Kildare currently in 2nd Half of Extra Time.
Donegal v Westmeath was due to start at 3-15pm.
Could end up delaying the start of the Donegal v Laois game.

drici

5-15pm they're going for now.

Denn Forever

Is it raining in Carrick and who would that favour?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Syferus

:terrible Jam extending over 4km outside Carrick.