Robbie Fowler

Started by stiffler, August 19, 2009, 11:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiffler

Anyone see Robbie's nija kick in Australia?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaOtaFqlUMI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eboards%2Eie%2Fvbulletin%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D318578%26page%3D5440&feature=player_embedded

It got investigated after the game, and Robbie got off with it, saying it was 100% accident. Im not so sure though!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

pintsofguinness

To be fair it looks like an accident.  yer man was unluckyto have his head in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

EC Unique

mmm not sure. Looks like he put a bit of effort into it with a bit of excess feet movement. As a liverpool player I actually always liked him. Unreal finisher..

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

mmmmm hard to say there to be honest..players do that al the time, so its sorta no big deal, but then u hav to look at the force maybe that he pushes up with??....tough 1 to call..but il give GOD the benefit of the doubt  :)

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 19, 2009, 11:24:31 AM
To be fair it looks like an accident.  yer man was unluckyto have his head in the wrong place at the wrong time.

;D

He was lucky to get away, that does not look like an accident to me.

Denn Forever

Fowler shock.  Scores 9.2 in inaugural Break Dance Olympics.  Loses 0.5 for incomplete Head Spin.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

rolloutking

Reminds me of something that Padraig Clancy of Laois did on Oisin Mc Conville in 2003. He definitely meant it

irunthev

Lesson to all those Aussie defenders out there....... don't mess with The Growler

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: EC Unique on August 19, 2009, 11:48:13 AM
mmm not sure. Looks like he put a bit of effort into it with a bit of excess feet movement. As a liverpool player I actually always liked him. Unreal finisher..

When did you play for Liverpool?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Real Laoislad

Don't see the problem myself....
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on August 19, 2009, 04:29:19 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on August 19, 2009, 11:48:13 AM

When did you play for Liverpool?
:D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

irunthev

You can imagine the amount of abuse he must get out there during games, both physical and verbal. He probably saw it as an opportunity to put some manners on someone. Definite intent, nicely disguised and executed though.

Myles Na G.

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 19, 2009, 11:24:31 AM
Where else should it have been, other than stuck on top of his neck?

The Watcher Pat

I remember hearing the story about Robbie Fowler in a bar in Liverpool.

Some guy was drinking pints or something similar in one go and said to Fowler " I bet you cant do that" Fowler reached into his pocket took out a wad of £50 notes placed them in the ash tray, set them on fire and said " I bet you cant do that"

Classic!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on August 19, 2009, 06:20:09 PM
I remember hearing the story about Robbie Fowler in a bar in Liverpool.

Some guy was drinking pints or something similar in one go and said to Fowler " I bet you cant do that" Fowler reached into his pocket took out a wad of £50 notes placed them in the ash tray, set them on fire and said " I bet you cant do that"

Classic!

I heard the same story only with Kieron Dyer. A fan flicked up a can and volleyed it into a bin. The lad said 'bet u cant do that', as a jibe to him being injured all the time presumably.. Dyer produced the 50 note..and lit it, and said 'bet u cant do that'....