Started by Aoise, August 04, 2014, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: muppet on August 09, 2014, 06:54:37 PM
Quote from: stew on August 09, 2014, 06:50:24 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on August 09, 2014, 06:42:19 PM
Quote from: muppet on August 09, 2014, 03:33:45 PM
Quote from: stew on August 09, 2014, 03:25:25 PM
Wouldn't life be so much easier if people decided to forget about flags and political symbols when attending sporting events.

Aoise, what about the children killed by Hamas? Do you support their right to live? do you protest for them???? I think not!

I despise what the Israeli government is doing to the people of Gaza, I also detest what the cowards in Hamas are doing to their own people and the fact that they are blowing up innocent Israeli's.

Bottom line, we all would be better off enjoying the spectacle of the greatest games on earth without worrying, for a few hours at least, about making political statements in our National Stadium!

The only flag that should be flown at Croke Park is the Flag of our Country and the County flag of that days participants and that's it for me. By all means protest peacefully outside the stadium but do not sully the spectacle with cheap, attention grabbing antics, simply enjoy the games and have a few jars after the games are over!

Not trying to be smart, but what children killed by Hamas?
he is clearly watching too much propaganda fox news, and believing it to be true, (the fact)the brainwashing even works on non Americans sadly

What the fcuk are you on about sligonian?

Well there was the teenagers that got tortured in June by Hamas, they were just kids, did they deserve to die? Were they innocent?

Sligonian, you are a lazy bollix, you simply tote out the old line about Fox as if you know me, I rarely watch Fox because it is as reliable as the left's stations, MSNBC for example.

I watch the BBC news primarily, plus the Chinese news is good viewing, there is not a decent news channel in the states, they are all shite!!

Brainwashed??? You presume to know me, so republicians and libertarians are brainwashed whilst the democrats are enlightened? Is that it? Tube!

Stew, Netanyahu announced that they had been kidnapped by Hamas. That may have been completely false, but regardless it was the premise for Israel to start the war. Unusually, Hamas denied involvement.

http://www.ascertainthetruth.com/att/index.php/zionism-a-palestine/the-palestine-israeli-conflict/1102-israeli-police-confirm-hamas-did-not-kidnap-and-kill-3-israeli-teens

On Friday, Chief Inspector Micky Rosenfeld, foreign press spokesman for the Israel Police, reportedly told BBC journalist Jon Donnisonhe that the men responsible for murders were not acting on orders of Hamas leadership. Instead, he said, they are part of a "lone cell." Further, Inspector Rosenfeld told Donnison that if Hamas' leadership had ordered the kidnapping, "they'd have known about it in advance."
Stew take a deep breath your not the first to believe Israeli or American propaganda, but dont let your ego get so attached to the illusions they spread as it's enabling them to control the world, it time to wake up, the BBC aren't whiter than white on this either
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

muppet

More on Israel's economy with the truth: http://www.al-bab.com/blog/2014/august/gaza-kidnap-fiasco.htm#sthash.g37XVK0V.SMjnjRgk.dpbs

BBC correspondant's tweet:

Jon DonnisonVerified account
‏@JonDonnison

Israeli police MickeyRosenfeld tells me men who killed 3 Israeli teens def lone cell, hamas affiliated but not operating under leadership1/2
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on August 09, 2014, 07:06:02 PM
Wouldn't life be so much easier if people decided to forget about flags and political symbols when attending sporting events.

Aoise, what about the children killed by Hamas? Do you support their right to live? do you protest for them???? I think not!

I despise what the Israeli government is doing to the people of Gaza, I also detest what the cowards in Hamas are doing to their own people and the fact that they are blowing up innocent Israeli's.

Bottom line, we all would be better off enjoying the spectacle of the greatest games on earth without worrying, for a few hours at least, about making political statements in our National Stadium!

The only flag that should be flown at Croke Park is the Flag of our Country and the County flag of that days participants and that's it for me. By all means protest peacefully outside the stadium but do not sully the spectacle with cheap, attention grabbing antics, simply enjoy the games and have a few jars after the games are over!

he is clearly watching too much propaganda fox news, and believing it to be true, (the fact)the brainwashing even works on non Americans sadly

Well there was the teenagers that got tortured in June by Hamas, they were just kids, did they deserve to die? Were they innocent?

Sligonian, you are a lazy bollix, you simply tote out the old line about Fox as if you know me, I rarely watch Fox because it is as reliable as the left's stations, MSNBC for example.

I watch the BBC news primarily, plus the Chinese news is good viewing, there is not a decent news channel in the states, they are all shite!!

Brainwashed??? You presume to know me, so republicians and libertarians are brainwashed whilst the democrats are enlightened? Is that it? Tube!

Stew, Netanyahu announced that they had been kidnapped by Hamas. That may have been completely false, but regardless it was the premise for Israel to start the war. Unusually, Hamas denied involvement.

http://www.ascertainthetruth.com/att/index.php/zionism-a-palestine/the-palestine-israeli-conflict/1102-israeli-police-confirm-hamas-did-not-kidnap-and-kill-3-israeli-teens

On Friday, Chief Inspector Micky Rosenfeld, foreign press spokesman for the Israel Police, reportedly told BBC journalist Jon Donnisonhe that the men responsible for murders were not acting on orders of Hamas leadership. Instead, he said, they are part of a "lone cell." Further, Inspector Rosenfeld told Donnison that if Hamas' leadership had ordered the kidnapping, "they'd have known about it in advance."
Stew take a deep breath your not the first to believe Israeli or American propaganda, but dont let your ego get so attached to the illusions they spread as it's enabling them to control the world, it time to wake up, the BBC aren't whiter than white on this either

Sligonian, ego has nothing to do with it, I just hate the fact that it seems to me that no one gives a shite about innocent Israeli's are getting killed in this conflict, no one life is worth more than another and in fact the vast majority of my sympathy lies with the people of Gaza, hardly toeing a right wing agenda now amI????

I am not a sheep, the only thing I blindly follow is Armagh football but just because it is en vogue to slabber about Palestine and denounce Israel does not mean all loss of life on both sides is awful, I want a bit of balance on here, that said that bastard Israeli leader should be tried for war crimes but the US will see that never happens, he needs a bullet!!!!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

muppet

Over 1600 Gaza civilians dead, 4 Israeli civilians dead, in a war started by Israel's Prime Minister on a false premise.

If you are genuinely concerned for Israel's citizens, included their soldiers who died, most of whom are on National Service (i.e. not volunteers), it might be more appropriate to criticise Netanyahu, rather than those who are shocked at a 1st world county deliberately slaughtering 1,600 civilians.
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on August 09, 2014, 07:26:53 PM
Over 1600 Gaza civilians dead, 4 Israeli civilians dead, in a war started by Israel's Prime Minister on a false premise.

If you are genuinely concerned for Israel's citizens, included their soldiers who died, most of whom are on National Service (i.e. not volunteers), it might be more appropriate to criticise Netanyahu, rather than those who are shocked at a 1st world county deliberately slaughtering 1,600 civilians.

I am concerned for the innocent people being slaughtered on both sides, I did criticise Netanyhu and he is a war criminal who wil neve see the inside of a courtroom because uncle sam will not allow it, what more would you have me do?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

muppet

Quote from: stew on August 09, 2014, 07:35:09 PM

I am concerned for the innocent people being slaughtered on both sides, I did criticise Netanyhu and he is a war criminal who wil neve see the inside of a courtroom because uncle sam will not allow it, what more would you have me do?

Fair enough, but you appear to be criticising people for supporting the people of Gaza. When the death count is 1600+ to 4, it is easy to focus the blame on one side surely?
MWWSI 2017

mylestheslasher

Quote from: dowling on August 09, 2014, 06:54:19 PM
Quote from: CD on August 09, 2014, 06:43:39 PM
Quote from: glens abu on August 09, 2014, 04:02:08 PM
Doesn't look like there are too many Palestine flags on display at 1st game anyway. >:(

Been watching the crowd as closely as I can. Haven't spotted any. Anyone at the game know if there were a few??
[/quo
As long as there's a starting point.

The last shot on Sky was of Hill 16 celebrating at the final whistle, I saw at least 4 Palestinian flags.

Syferus

You can always count on the Dubs to nick things.

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: stew on August 09, 2014, 07:19:50 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on August 09, 2014, 07:06:02 PM

Sligonian, ego has nothing to do with it, I just hate the fact that it seems to me that no one gives a shite about innocent Israeli's are getting killed in this conflict, no one life is worth more than another and in fact the vast majority of my sympathy lies with the people of Gaza, hardly toeing a right wing agenda now amI????

I am not a sheep, the only thing I blindly follow is Armagh football but just because it is en vogue to slabber about Palestine and denounce Israel does not mean all loss of life on both sides is awful, I want a bit of balance on here, that said that b**tard Israeli leader should be tried for war crimes but the US will see that never happens, he needs a bullet!!!!
your first reaction was definitely from the ego, but i totally understand, wasn't in great humour myself after the cork game. The only thing on Hamas and I do agree about killing civilians no matter who is wrong, although part of me would love to see those armchair cheering Israelis who sit on the hills cheering as they see bombs on gaza explode, see some retirbution, but Hamas at least are targeting soldiers and have very small percentage civilian kill rate whereas the IDF with high tech equip are clearly targeting civilians and nearly killing all civilians, the stories of Hamas shielding with civilians and hiding rockets in hospital seem to be false Israeli propaganda to justify there bombing of civilian targets, I personally wouldn't class Hamas near as wrong or evil as the IDF,
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

dowling

Quote from: stew on August 09, 2014, 07:35:09 PM

Obviously you're on a wind up. Go back to sleep

dowling

Quote from: mylestheslasher on August 09, 2014, 08:38:08 PM
Quote from: dowling on August 09, 2014, 06:54:19 PM
Quote from: CD on August 09, 2014, 06:43:39 PM
Quote from: glens abu on August 09, 2014, 04:02:08 PM
Doesn't look like there are too many Palestine flags on display at 1st game anyway. >:(

Been watching the crowd as closely as I can. Haven't spotted any. Anyone at the game know if there were a few??
[/quo
As long as there's a starting point.

The last shot on Sky was of Hill 16 celebrating at the final whistle, I saw at least 4 Palestinian flags.

Great. Good to see the Dubs getting involved and that the cameras picked up on it.

dowling

Great. Good to see the Dubs getting involved and that the cameras picked up on it.

BluestackBoy

I was in Croke Park today & can't say I noticed any Palestinian flags during the first game.

Can someone tell me, how does flying Palestinian flags in Croke Park change anything in Gaza?

Just asking like......
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

muppet

Personally, I'd rather keep the Gaa as the great sporting organisation that it is.
MWWSI 2017

BennyCake

Quote from: BluestackBoy on August 10, 2014, 01:00:07 AM
I was in Croke Park today & can't say I noticed any Palestinian flags during the first game.

Can someone tell me, how does flying Palestinian flags in Croke Park change anything in Gaza?

Just asking like......

It doesn't and it won't.