Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club Rossa

Did Killyclogher concede to Coalisland yesterday?

Radda bout yeee

Yeah I would say you could change approx 10 of EC players on seniors and replace them
With 10 others and there wouldnt be any change in quality obviously the likes of p Harte e mcginley and an in form daisy are irreplaceable for them!

On another note how many points this year to be safe? 10? Just wondering because surprised moortown beat greencastle yesterday considering their recent form unless they are safe and haven't the same hunger!

Tommo2

Think 11 points will be safe this year. Think the teams on 10 points could still be dragged into the mix. There was a death in the Killyclogher club over the weekend. Thats why the Ladies final was moved from there on Saturday. Thats probably why the Coalisland game was off.

EC Unique

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on September 17, 2012, 12:29:49 AM
I don't know all of the errigal players but glad they didn't have the Tyrone senior lads past and present playing plus daisy! Although it would be a pretty strong reserve side are the following reserves just out of interest:
Paul Quinn
Ronan McCrory
Stephen McCrory
Jk
Neil mcgarvey
Caolan tierney

Kildress should have won by more but considering the weakened errigal side that's not surprising!!

Caolan Tierney was a sub yesterday. The rest of the named players did not start against Omagh in the Championship.

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 17, 2012, 12:25:38 AM
Carmen were the same. I think there was 3 starters from the Coalisland game playing. Its just a pity we werent playing someone in relegation trouble too to highlight the complete farce it is.
EC there was a massive crowd at the ladies final yesterday. Its a shame the referee was playing to them though, an eegit if the highest degree. Congratulations on a well deserved victory

Thanks. It was a great result for the girls and they enjoyed the evening/night. :D

LeoMc

Quote from: EC Unique on September 16, 2012, 10:01:32 PM
Quote from: Tommo2 on September 16, 2012, 09:53:08 PM
Quote from: Tommo2 on September 15, 2012, 09:19:26 AM
I heard some of the senior semi-finalists are not playing their games on Sunday. its hard to believe the league games were fixed 5 days before a semi-final. just shows how well the club player is thought of by the county board.

Just think, Tyrone players are not aloowed tp play league games for 2-3 weeks before a championship.

I take it Carmen & Errigal played weakened teams in the league today.

Errigal's reserves.

Did Dromore not field against Ardboe?

Up The Middle

EC any news on the Errigal and Coalisland reserve game, heard there was a pretty serious dust up, rumours of umpires being struck. Shed any light on it?
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

skeog

EC Unique

Quote from: Up The Middle on September 17, 2012, 10:42:13 AM
EC any news on the Errigal and Coalisland reserve game, heard there was a pretty serious dust up, rumours of umpires being struck. Shed any light on it?

I was not at the game but heard it was rough enough. We had an umpire struck by a Coalisland player and he got a nasty enough facial injury. Not sure what happened in the lead up but I would guess he would be considered an official so a serious issue for the player involved. Errigal won by 2 points to go into the semi.

Club Rossa

Leo,Dromore conceded the points to us at the weekend.

LeoMc

Quote from: Club Rossa on September 17, 2012, 12:07:27 PM
Leo,Dromore conceded the points to us at the weekend.
Cheers, I suppose they are not much use to Dromore.

Club Rossa

True,glad to get the points,confirms our safety anyway.

EC Unique

What are people's thoughts on the semis this weekend? Hard to see anything but a Dromore win on Friday night. Saturday evening will be a lot closer and harder to call. I think/hope Errigal will just edge it by a point or 2..

Tommo2

Quote from: EC Unique on September 18, 2012, 12:00:40 PM
What are people's thoughts on the semis this weekend? Hard to see anything but a Dromore win on Friday night. Saturday evening will be a lot closer and harder to call. I think/hope Errigal will just edge it by a point or 2..

Have to agree with you on the Friday night game, but just think that Carmen have the better forward line. I think they will also have a plan to nullify Peter Harte.

Club Rossa

Dromore should win with 4 or 5 to spare and Carrickmore to come through,possibly after a replay.

Hairy bacon

Quote from: Club Rossa on September 18, 2012, 01:07:39 PM
Dromore should win with 4 or 5 to spare and Carrickmore to come through,possibly after a replay.

I think dromore will ease off an win by 4-5 points an carmen to win by 4 points in a hard hitting contest! I can see Carmen getting alot of frees on Saturday evening with errigals new style of play! Any word on who the refs are?