Joe Brolly

Started by randomtask, July 31, 2011, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randomtask

Looking forward to hearing Joe's prognosis of the Mayo/Cork game, should be great craic on the sunday game tonight if him and Tony are in the panel  :D :D 

Gaffer

Quote from: randomtask on July 31, 2011, 05:28:31 PM
Looking forward to hearing Joe's prognosis of the Mayo/Cork game, should be great craic on the sunday game tonight if him and Tony are in the panel  :D :D

That's if he shows his face.

All he could talk about earlier was the Cork Kerry Semi Final as if today's game was a formality for Cork.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

bcarrier

Cork peaked two years ago but always had a touch of the flat track bully.

ziggysego

Brolly isn't on tonight.

Testing Accessibility

Lecale2

Great craic this afternoon!

Gaffer

Quote from: Lecale2 on July 31, 2011, 07:01:48 PM
Great craic this afternoon!

"Sure there's nothing else to do in Kerry"

"James McCartan almost pulled off the biggest con since the Eiffel Tower was sold to a developer from Navan"

God knows how many people insulted in 2 lines

ross matt

Jeering Joe and Preening Pateen have nothing to be smug about tonight. Both of them wrote of Mayo and Connacht football.

Rossfan

He has bad eyesight too the prat.
In "Irish" Mail on Sunday he says he couldnt make out the the last part of the  message towed by a plane over Croker yeaterday.
It read " Roscommon Hospital 24/7 A & E"
So if he can't see much how can we expect him to get anything right ? ;D
I never listen to those gobsh1tes any more either before ,half time of after a game.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Radda bout yeee

to be fair pat and joe (mostly pat) have give my county alot of stick in the past but never ever would i turn them off = they're great craic!!!!

Gaffer

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on July 31, 2011, 10:05:59 PM
to be fair pat and joe (mostly pat) have give my county alot of stick in the past but never ever would i turn them off = they're great craic!!!!

Have to say I never heard Joe giving Tyrone stick over the past few years. He has always praised them.

Offalylad

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on July 31, 2011, 10:05:59 PM
Brolly worships Tyrone.

From the Bunker

Sure the Mammy's from Tyrone!

ziggysego

Brolly's given Tyrone a lot of guff over the years, albeit not so much in recent years, when they started to become more successful.

But like said above, never once thought of switching him and Pat off, the banter's great.
Testing Accessibility

bloodybreakball

lads, excuse my incompetence but could any of youse throw up brollys DM column from yest. I missed it and wouldnt mind a read at it

imtommygunn

Getting very smug these days. Getting to the point of just belittling other pundits with the "I'm more intelligent than you" kind of voice.