Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: 5 Sams on June 26, 2016, 10:31:11 PM
Whoops..senior moment

I thought you were just acknowledging his anniversary.

muppet

Quote from: hardstation on June 26, 2016, 10:34:23 PM
Why have we not mentioned George Best?

Or Archimedes.

RIP.
MWWSI 2017

T Fearon

;D ;D ;D ;D.What a tool.Savage altogether!

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

muppet

MWWSI 2017

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Quote from: red hander on June 26, 2016, 09:21:05 PM
Quote from: The Down Way on June 26, 2016, 12:54:30 PM
Former Conservative Cabinet minister Lord Mayhew, who served as NI secretary and attorney general, has died, aged 86.
Patrick Mayhew was MP for Tunbridge Wells from 1974 until he stood down at the 1997 general election.
He was the longest-serving secretary of state for Northern Ireland, holding the post from 1992-1997.

Remember him being absolutely disgusted by the behaviour of Orangemen (and one oul Orange bitch) after they danced past Sean Graham's bookies on the Ormeau Road waving five fingers in the air. He described them as "nothing better than cannibals". Wonder if they recall that up in the Twaddell 'civil rights' camp?

He came across as a decent toff

Paddy was at the Yard one day, new training centre being opened... Anyways he was doing an interview outside it around lunchtime.... Usual chat blah blah, but the the centre was right beside the the canteen... So myself and mate thought it be a laugh to throw our chips over the wall knowing fine rightly the seagulls would swoop down, Christ there must have been about 20 gull's flapping at Mayhew trying to get the chips!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

Was that the Chipyard? 😂😂😂😂😂

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

quit yo jibbajabba

Loved the Trinity films. A professional swimmer i see! Who wouldve thunk it

longballin

Freddie Gilroy - I nearly met him in the 1990s. I know his nephew in Belfast and he took me to the house but Freddie's brother was there and couldn't find the Olympic medal.

theskull1

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 27, 2016, 10:34:18 PM
Loved the Trinity films. A professional swimmer i see! Who wouldve thunk it

Great sound track as well on Lo chiamavano Trinità written by Franco Micalizzi. Up there with the more famous Ennio Morricone spaghetti westerns. Both born in Rome

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Mack Rice, who wrote Mustang Sally and Respect Yourself.

And Scotty Moore, guitarist on some of the greatest (pre-army) Elvis tracks, including That's alright, Heartbreak Hotel, Blue Suede Shoes, Hound Dog and Jailhouse Rock.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Dire Ear

Comedian and TV writer Caroline Aherne has died aged 52, having had cancer, publicist says

heganboy

Is it too early to say Armagh football?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity