Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

I remember the days like they were yesterday!! Crazy times, the riots were mad and heading to school the next day with all the roads all covered with burnt out buses, lorries, trucks. Is it any wonder I was shite at school
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thebigfella

Quote from: Nally Stand on May 21, 2011, 11:40:13 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 21, 2011, 11:35:07 PM
You have the wrong photo up Nally, also I'd suggest you make a new thread, an anniversary thread maybe
Woops, Ray McCreesh's pic up twice. Apologies MR2, corrected.
Didn't really want to put up a new thread for anniversaries, may as well keep it to this one thread, just wanted to put up a quick post to mark the anniversary.

Why not put up a hunger strikers anniversaries thread?

Milltown Row2

Thanks hardstation, I'm making up for it now
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Nally Stand

Quote from: thebigfella on May 21, 2011, 11:54:51 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on May 21, 2011, 11:40:13 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 21, 2011, 11:35:07 PM
You have the wrong photo up Nally, also I'd suggest you make a new thread, an anniversary thread maybe
Woops, Ray McCreesh's pic up twice. Apologies MR2, corrected.
Didn't really want to put up a new thread for anniversaries, may as well keep it to this one thread, just wanted to put up a quick post to mark the anniversary.

Why not put up a hunger strikers anniversaries thread?
Didn't really want to put up a new thread for anniversaries
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Nally Stand

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 21, 2011, 11:49:29 PM
I remember the days like they were yesterday!! Crazy times, the riots were mad and heading to school the next day with all the roads all covered with burnt out buses, lorries, trucks. Is it any wonder I was shite at school
:D
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Victor Hugo - R.I.P. - 22 May 1885
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Minder

Jeff Conaway, Kenickie from Grease,aged 60
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Denn Forever

Gil Scott-Heron, the poet and musician regarded as the 'Godfather of Rap', has died in New York.

Scott-Heron's Jamaican father, Gilbert "Gil" Heron, nicknamed "The Black Arrow", was a football (soccer) player who, in the 1950s, became the first black athlete to play for Glasgow's Celtic Football Club.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

NAG1

RIP Niall White Doora Barefield & Clare Footballer

Shamrock Shore

Peter Murphy. Quiz master on Cross Country Quiz! RTE staple in the 70s. Aged 88. RIP

Hardy

Ah jayses. Peter Murphy. He belonged in the Ireland of Peig, Ireland's Own and Din Joe.

Tony Baloney

BBCNI are reporting that Derek Brien from Meath was killed in Isle of Man TT Supersports race today.

AQMP

Andrew Gold, singer songwriter.

Sandino

James Arness who played Marshall Matt Dillon in Gunsmoke has died.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''