Should the country go to Level 5?

Started by trileacman, October 05, 2020, 09:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the country go to Level 5 as adivsed by NPET?

Yes
25 (31.6%)
No
46 (58.2%)
Don't know
8 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 79

johnnycool

Micheál leading from the back yet again...

Shyster

Itchy

Quote from: Captain Obvious on October 07, 2020, 05:02:59 PM
Quote from: seafoid on October 07, 2020, 03:54:41 PM
EUR 200 fine for leaving the county suggested. Very hard on people from South Ros, West Cavan and Offaly

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/consider-penalties-of-50-for-not-wearing-masks-and-200-for-leaving-county-t%C3%A1naiste-1.4374294

Will any of the anti mask and restrictions loons be slapped with fines?

f**k the fines, Cops should batton the pricks out of the place.

Rossfan

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 08, 2020, 08:59:33 AM
One or the other is playing silly buggers here. Either NPHET are by leaking the story or someone in government is by leaking it.

dissenters in the government could be showing the government up.

Varadkar?? seeing as he went on an unchallenged anti NPHET rant on TV Monday night.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 07, 2020, 11:13:48 AM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on October 06, 2020, 05:45:41 PM
Personally, I've refused to get involved with much discussion online concerning COVID-19 as there's little point listening to nearly everyone involved but I will say this - as someone who has had episodes of bad/poor mental illness for more than twenty years which have included hospital admissions, I'm seriously fucked off by the usual suspects suddenly now using mental health issues as a tool concerning lockdown measures just to help satisfy their passive aggressive selfishness, whom in "normal" times (and perhaps even now) would treat such people as lazy fruitloops whom needed nothing netter than needing pulling themselves together, maybe with a good few slaps across the face. The same kind of **** whom rails against foreign aid saying "charity begins at home" when if they saw a homeless person on the street they wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Excellent post. 100%.

Yep,
Spot on Fionntamhnach
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either